JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did you know that 74% of gun show sellers are willing to break the law and sell firearms to prohibited individuals!??!!? It's TRUE... according to Bloomberg. Of course, then you realize like always Bloomberg flunked stats but American "journalists" lap it up anyway...

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

My question is "Are they breaking the LAW?" The only real law is based on the Constitution! Otherwise, it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and, instead of being law, it is only a BUREAUCRATIC EDICT! I read once that somewhere in our legal jurisprudence it is stated that UNCONSTITUTIONAL RULES (these are NOT laws!) do NOT have to be obeyed! I can't prove it at this time but it makes sense. That is why the (UN)Supreme Court rules on the Constitutionality of laws, rules, and edicts. Incidently, the Guiness Book of Records says that the "Land of the Free" has a larger number of laws on the books than any other country in the world!

My question is "Are they breaking the LAW?" The only real law is based on the Constitution! Otherwise, it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and, instead of being law, it is only a BUREAUCRATIC EDICT! I read once that somewhere in our legal jurisprudence it is stated that UNCONSTITUTIONAL RULES (these are NOT laws!) do NOT have to be obeyed! I can't prove it at this time but it makes sense. That is why the (UN)Supreme Court rules on the Constitutionality of laws, rules, and edicts. Incidently, the Guiness Book of Records says that the "Land of the Free" has a larger number of laws on the books than any other country in the world!

Technically any time someone is tried in a court of law the law itself is on trial as well as the individual...

John Jay:

"It may not be amiss, here, Gentlemen, to remind you of the good old rule, that on questions of fact, it is the province of the jury, on questions of law, it is the province of the court to decide. But it must be observed that by the same law, which recognizes this reasonable distribution of jurisdiction, you have nevertheless a right to take upon yourselves to judge of both, and to determine the law as well as the fact in controversy. On this, and on every other occasion, however, we have no doubt, you will pay that respect, which is due to the opinion of the court: For, as on the one hand, it is presumed, that juries are the best judges of facts; it is, on the other hand, presumbable, that the court are the best judges of the law. But still both objects are lawfully, within your power of decision."

However - in this case, some individuals may have been breaking the law. Individuals who break the law should be prosecuted - period. During that court process the Constitutionality of the law in question should be examined. Right now it is the law that certain groups of people can't buy firearms - largely because of systemic failings in our judicial system, but that's another argument. Selling to said individuals does violate law. However, what is clear is that Bloomberg and his Gestapo were only able to use their entrapment scheme to get 30 specially selected people to bite... Hardly evidence of a systemic problem.

We live in a country in which the government has taken control of everything! However, the Founding Fathers did provide us with a last ditch method of preserving our freedoms. It is called "JURY NULLIFICATIN" as Finegolfen writes in the previous post. That means that WE, AS JURORS, have the RIGHT and the DUTY to not only judge the facts in the case, but also the law! And, if we do not believe the law to be based on the Constitution, we have the RIGHT to nullify it! But, don't expect judges to tell you that. They feel that they are all-powerful in the courtroom. But, if you are ever called for jury duty, then DO YOUR DUTY and JUDGE the law, too! It is our last chance to try to over rule tyranical government.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top