JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing that I do is contact my doctor and let her know I am travelling to SE asia. SHe will hook me up with Ciprofloxacin or Azithromyacing. Both are serious broad spectrum antibiotics which would be used for severe diarrhea (Dysentary?) If I am lucky I do not need them on my trip I can keep them for a while before they expire. If I make a trip like this each year I will have a limited supply of anti biotics assuming I dont use them.

One word of warning about antibiotics. I hear that when they go bad that they really go bad rather than just get weaker. I have heard that disposing of antibiotics as soon as they expire is a wise choice.

One word of warning about antibiotics. I hear that when they go bad that they really go bad rather than just get weaker. I have heard that disposing of antibiotics as soon as they expire is a wise choice.

I know from personal experience that this is very true.

Awhile back a had strep throat and thought id use old pills but it just gave me horrible stomache pain. I thought i was dying; and to make matters worse i didnt even connect the dots till a few days of pain went by.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top