JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Mechtech CCU for a 1911. It has a rail system and an ar stock adapter. This CCU is chambered in 460 Roland. It shoots 45acp or 460 roland. Please feel free to ask questions or check the Mechtech website for info. Price is $400. Thanks for looking.

20160215_165617.jpg 20160215_165508.jpg 20160215_165454.jpg 20160215_165423.jpg

Tell me what might interest you. I have brand new AR-15 uppers and that kind of stuff. And a lot more. Just give me an idea of what you might want.
Thanks
Larry

All my uppers are complete and have been head spaced . They have all had a 20 box of shells ran thru them to prove functionality.
As far as the kind they are mostly flat tops. I have them in 16",18" and 20".
Can you let me know what might interest you ? As I have too many to list .
Let me know, and I will send pictures.
Thanks
Larry

All my uppers are complete and have been head spaced . They have all had a 20 box of shells ran thru them to prove functionality.
As far as the kind they are mostly flat tops. I have them in 16",18" and 20".
Can you let me know what might interest you ? As I have too many to list .
Let me know, and I will send pictures.
Thanks
Larry
Do you build uppers? What quality of parts are you using? I would be interested in a 16", super lite, free float.

If you would send an email address, I, would send you pictures of the upper and give you all the particulars on my upper.
Thanks
Larry

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.