JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used 20 Gauge MEC Sizemaster offers simplicity & reliability without sacrificing convenience and efficiency.

The highly accurate "Power Ring" collet resizer returns every base to factory specifications. Reloaded shells from this reloader always feed well in my pump shutguns. It includes the E-Z Prime auto primer feeder; it dispenses primers automatically.
I have the original box and instruction sheet. a quantity of 821 Winchester shot shell primers, and 500 wads(2 unopened bags) ready to go. The only thing you need is to pick up a couple of replacement charge bottles ($8 to $10 each) and a bag of Shot. I'd also recommend you get a current reloader's manual to pick your powder if you don't have one already. This is a fun and relaxing (with a beer)to use I just have not used it in some years and I need some cash for a new 12 Gauge I have my eye on. Wads & primers retail for at least $65 alone. Give me a call if interested. Ken's cell 360-600-3943

IMGP3648.jpg

if u get a buyer for just the loader,my neighbor iw real interested in acquiaring some wads and primers for his 'new' 20 guage loader.

btw,did u find ur wads locally ?? thanks !

That will be fine, How about $60 for the wads & primers. Can't remember where I bout the stuff but Whole sale sports sells the primers - I saw them on the shelf this afternoon. I thought possibly Bimart but they only had 12 gauge wads and no primers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top