JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two 12 ga shotgun shell reloaders for sale. I also have some reloading supplies to go with these loaders.

Loader 1: MEC Sizemaster single stage 2-3/4 - 3" capable. Has universal charging bar.

Loader 2: MEC Grabber 8765N Progressive stage 2 3/4" only. Has upgraded handle, universal charging bar, and automatic primer feeder.

I also have some supplies that are included:
Left over powder - Blue Dot, Green Dot, Red Dot and others
Plastic wads probably 500 to 1000 of various types - SAM 1 for sure though
Steel and lead shot in small amounts and varying sizes #3,#1, #BB,#BBB Steel, #6 lead?
Reloading manual - One general overall manual - some steel specific manuals
Powder scale
Small supply of primers
3-4 buckets of high desired shotgun hull for reloading - Gold medal, Activ, various Reinhauser,
Winchester AA/Peters Blue magic

The loaders alone would cost you 600$ brand new.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/MEC-N-Grabber-Reloader/751608.uts
Sizemaster http://goo.gl/kMJelu

These loaders are used, but in good working condition. You will need to by some replacement hopper bottles (8-10$).They will need some sprucing and adjusting to get them dialed in. I used to load steel shot, hevi-shot, and my own 12ga poppers for dog training. I don't have the time to make it worth it anymore. This is a great chance to get nearly everything you need to start reloading TODAY!

I'll get photos posted in the next couple of days.

Prefer to sell everything together as a package. $450

Would consider trading for: Glock .40 or 9mm (no babies), a utility trailer, pole saw, chain saw (stihl, husky, or echo only), backpack blower, drill press, ATV tires, paintball field netting, large batter assisted chemical sprayer.

Contact Nick: txt or email work best 5039104165

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top