JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 MEC Jr's for reloading 12 gauge shotshells, one with an adjustable charge bar, and another with a set of changeable bushings on the charge bar. I don't have any preference on which one I keep, so I'm willing to trade away either one.

I am looking for a reloading press for metallic cartridges- doesn't need to be fancy as long as it can produce decent cartridges. I'd also like to get some 223 dies. Any other various loading goodies would be nice- tumblers, bullet casting stuff, etc... Also always interested in firearms, optics, and other accessories.

Thanks, please send a message if you have any questions or to make an offer. Can send pictures on request.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.