JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new and hardly used Mec 12Ga SM82 Sizemaster Press, will reload 3" and 2 3/4" shells with Lead Shot Charge Bar 1 1/8 oz., Powder Bushings number 29, 30, 32, one large and one small bottle. Price is $200, will take Money Order, Cash, or Credit Card for a 5% fee, you pick it up or pay for shipping to you. I'm located in Hermiston, Oregon. Cross posted and PM any trade offers….

Mec 4.JPG

Mec 3.JPG

Willing to trade for Swift A Frame Bullets in 180 grain in .30 cal. and 160 grain in .284 cal. (7mm), also 300 Ultra mag. brass, .41 mag brass and bullets, or 9mm brass, bullets, and set of dies. I do have other Mec stuff and other 12 ga. Reloading stuff to add if needed.

I do have lead shot, wads, lead bars, bushing, extra bottles, empty hulls, powder, and primers, to go with all the other stuff listed here, comes to a new price of $850.00. Would like to get rid of, since do not reload for shotgun anymore. Will consider other item to trade for or cash price, worsted could do is saying no thank you! If you looking for a good set-up to start shotgun reloading, this is for you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top