JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
• Index to inflation the occupational and transfer taxes related to firearms. Under the National Firearms Act, importers, manufacturers, and dealers of firearms pay a special occupational tax and weapons owners pay transfer taxes. These taxes were last increased between 34 to 88 years ago. The change aligns the taxes with inflation.
(sigh)

Though unsurprising as the two things the anti-freedom scum love the most are infringing upon a right protected by the Constitution and jacking up taxes.

(sigh)

Though unsurprising as the two things the anti-freedom scum love the most are infringing upon a right protected by the Constitution and jacking up taxes.
Yup. The argument that the rate hasn't increased and the change is just to align it with inflation is bogus. As prices go up, so does the tax we pay... perfectly inline with inflation.

The utter slap in the face is the rate increase is earmarked soley for gun control programs. "We'll keep fighting to infringe on more of your rights and YOU get to foot the bill for it!"

(sigh) indeed....

Yup. The argument that the rate hasn't increased and the change is just to align it with inflation is bogus. As prices go up, so does the tax we pay... perfectly inline with inflation.

The utter slap in the face is the rate increase is earmarked soley for gun control programs. "We'll keep fighting to infringe on more of your rights and YOU get to foot the bill for it!"

(sigh) indeed....
Just can't even make this stuff up. Legislators that legislate against the Constitution need to be charged with treason, then tarred and feathered publicly when they're found guilty.

They are simply copying the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act which we (as gun owners) have been paying on since 1937.
True, but I have no problem helping fund wildlife and conservation programs, hunter education or helping support shooting ranges. They are related to firearm use and benefit us all.

Funding progams to further infringe our 2A rights... not so much... but that's just me.:s0155:

True, but I have no problem helping fund wildlife and conservation programs, hunter education or helping support shooting ranges. They are related to firearm use and benefit us all.
And neither do I and I am sure most of us do not as well, but the similarity to it, and what the house is proposing is disturbing - and I am surprised how many are unaware of the Pittman - Robertson Act.

Just can't even make this stuff up. Legislators that legislate against the Constitution need to be charged with treason, then tarred and feathered publicly when they're found guilty.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Nammac, the humiliation of going before the firing squad tarred and feathered is just pure genius. Hot tar will ruin your day almost as much as some .30 cals at 2800 fps.
It looks like they softened the statute up with options for imprisonment and fines in 1994. Pussies. "Shall Suffer Death" seems pretty cut and dried. But then again so does "Shall Not Infringe".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top