JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Greetings all. I am fixing to start selling some of my personal firearms and would like to do so with NWF. Pls provide directions on how to begin listing with NWF. If I still have insufficient time with NWF, what can I do to get approval to list with NWF? Thank you.

PS: what will the procedures be given Measure 114 draconian contents? Thanks again for your help.

Greetings all. I am fixing to start selling some of my personal firearms and would like to do so with NWF. Pls provide directions on how to begin listing with NWF. If I still have insufficient time with NWF, what can I do to get approval to list with NWF? Thank you.

PS: what will the procedures be given Measure 114 draconian contents? Thanks again for your help.
First welcome. To try to sell in OR you will need to go through an FFL. Did you try to post in the classifieds yet? If not its pretty strait forward. Browse though some and see how others are doing it. Now since the sale is going to be done with the help of an FFL do you frequent one near you now? If so do they do transfers? If so next time you are in ask them what they are going to do going forward since you will need them or another FFL to sell to people.

Upvote 0

I would suggest reading the classifieds rules and then post away. Also be aware of the crazy long background check times on transfers right now. Check NICS transfer times thread for information on that.

Here are the classifieds rules. Cheers!

Upvote 1
What date will NWFA use as the last day to have 11+ capacity magazines posted in the classifieds?

Edit: It would be great if you could give us members a heads up in advance. Seeing as it could be as early as Dec 8th, knowing soon would be helpful.

Screenshot_20221115-234659.png

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
What date will NWFA use as the last day to have 11+ capacity magazines posted in the classifieds?

Edit: It would be great if you could give us members a heads up in advance. Seeing as it could be as early as Dec 8th, knowing soon would be helpful.

View attachment 1313346
It's not the forums/moderators duty to police what is being sold.

Upvote 0
It's not the forums/moderators duty to police what is being sold.
Exactly. Post awareness notice(s) and that is good enough. Otherwise every ad will have to be approved by a moderator and no way people have time for that. I think posting an awareness notice was done for WA mags after the WA ban but I can't recall.

Upvote 0

View attachment 1313346
Why would they block classifieds?

This site is not OR nor WA specific. I understand that most of are members are from these areas, but I have sold plenty of stuff outside of those 2 states.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads