JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one appears to be able to answer this....If this goes in to effect on Thursday, does this mean I cant go shoot my privately owned guns at the local public indoor shooting range until I get this stupid permit? Like, the range has to ask for the permit to allow you to shoot your own guns? Or is the permit just for buying and selling? This is the exact reeaosn this schit needs to be put on hold, everyone, including law enforcement, is just winging this schit....it simply shouldnt go in to effect (at all preferably) until the government has systems in place to create and enforce these BS permits....
I don't know why you think no one can answer that, it has been covered ad nauseam

The permit is only for new purchases and your existing Pre Tomorrow mags are fine to use all sorts of places including but not limited to a public range, the forest on land anywhere it is ok to shoot and any competitions you may enter, but if it was me I would not use them in my EDC

I don't know why you think no one can answer that, it has been covered ad nauseam

The permit is only for new purchases and your existing Pre Tomorrow mags are fine to use all sorts of places including but not limited to a public range, the forest on land anywhere it is ok to shoot and any competitions you may enter, but if it was me I would not use them in my EDC
Sorry, Im not on here all the time, and I dont really have to time to sift thru the 40 Measure 114 threads going on, so I thought I'd ask....why are people on here so hostile? Its not necessary man....ever heard of just helping someone out? Now your answer is saying, I can load up the 3 new guns I have to try out and align the optics on, head to the local indoor range, walk in, get a firing line, and shoot like normal, no questions or anything, no "We need to see your papers....YOUR PAPERS PLEASE!!"? lol! Thanks in advance!

Sorry, Im not on here all the time, and I dont really have to time to sift thru the 40 Measure 114 threads going on, so I thought I'd ask....why are people on here so hostile? Its not necessary man....ever heard of just helping someone out? Now your answer is saying, I can load up the 3 new guns I have to try out and align the optics on, head to the local indoor range, walk in, get a firing line, and shoot like normal, no questions or anything, no "We need to see your papers....YOUR PAPERS PLEASE!!"? lol! Thanks in advance!
Man, if you think that was hostile you really aren't on here that much :s0112:

Anyway, I didn't intend for it to be hostile and Mea Culpa that it came across that way :s0090:

Sadly, you may well find some ranges that think they need to check your papers, but that is a range idiot thing and has nothing to do with 114
Which range are you thinking of? Maybe someone on here has experience with that range and could give better info on how they operate

The only real change is that you must transport all magazines over ten rounds in storage separate from the firearms. BTW that is covered in the new permit training and was not something I had noticed prior to that training.

Man, if you think that was hostile you really aren't on here that much :s0112:

Anyway, I didn't intend for it to be hostile and Mea Culpa that it came across that way :s0090:

Sadly, you may well find some ranges that think they need to check your papers, but that is a range idiot thing and has nothing to do with 114
Which range are you thinking of? Maybe someone on here has experience with that range and could give better info on how they operate
Yeah, each time I come on here I remember why i DONT come on here much, and its the hostile vibe this place has....lol!! , though not your fault and I really appreciate your response!!..I'm use to the VW forum I use to go to which was warm and supporting of most guys....Anyway.....I was thinking A Place to Shoot or that new range in Camas? I think someone said for sure to stay away from the place owned by Clackamas County, which I wouldnt go to anyway because I dont see any point going to a place where the police are running it....are there any other indoor ranges that will take not only my 9mm stuff, but some non steel 223, located on the east side of PDX?

The only real change is that you must transport all magazines over ten rounds in storage separate from the firearms. BTW that is covered in the new permit training and was not something I had noticed prior to that training.
Got it. So I'm off to the range with my 2 AR's but before I load up the car I pop the cases open and take the mags from my M4 and swap them out with the mags for my full size reto A2 build

Mission accomplished and mags transported separately from their firearms :s0110:

Any point in taking that training now without the "showing Mr. Policeman how to load and dry fire my weapon" and the fingerprint BS?

Any point in taking that training now without the "showing Mr. Policeman how to load and dry fire my weapon" and the fingerprint BS?
I wonder if us plebs will get a pass when one of us (inevitably!) accidentally shoots a cop the same way cops do when they accidentally shoot each other or a student when they are doing demonstrations?

I wonder if us plebs will get a pass when one of us (inevitably!) accidentally shoots a cop the same way cops do when they accidentally shoot each other or a student when they are doing demonstrations?
Right? And itll be real hard not to say something funny when a 30 yr old cop asks me to demonstrate my firearm handling and not say, "Son, Ive been doing this since you were just an itch in your Daddy's pants"...lol!

Posted by the attorneys in the Duncan case on Twitter, shared on Reddit. This is a GREAT guideline for the conversations.

I figure get it out of the way before they change their minds and make it more difficult, or it gets overloaded. It's like ten minutes and free.

Life and death :s0140:

What's assisted suicide?

Abortion?

Fentanyl?

All perfectly legal in Oregon…
Oregon not only allows Suicide, but actively Promotes it and even Provides Assistance in it, BUT, We cant let you go off script and do it all on your own with a firearm, that's illegal, your taking the states control out of it! Here, take this over dose of morphine, or this Dose of Fentanyl, cause pain! ( Ask me how I know this) and we will stand back and watch and collect the body after, but god damn you if you stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger!

Meh, not a bad point at all! Guess I have something to do on my downtime here at work this afternoon...
It's worth reading all the material, but you could literally skip to the test section and answer the questions based on not being stupid.

There are three sections. Sections 1 and 3 each have four question multiple choice quizzes along the lines of "A neighbor drops by to ask you if they can borrow a screwdriver. Is it OK to shoot them because they still haven't returned that pipe wrench they borrowed last week?".

Section 2 is just an acknowledgement that you read it.

It's worth reading all the material, but you could literally skip to the test section and answer the questions based on not being stupid.

There are three sections. Sections 1 and 3 each have four question multiple choice quizzes along the lines of "A neighbor drops by to ask you if they can borrow a screwdriver. Is it OK to shoot them because they still haven't returned that pipe wrench they borrowed last week?".

Section 2 is just an acknowledgement that you read it.
Oh, so just like the concealed carry class i took way back when, when they tell you not to shoot anyone for two hours, then take your money and mail your permit?? awesome!!! lol!

Oh, so just like the concealed carry class i took way back when, when they tell you not to shoot anyone for two hours, then take your money and mail your permit?? awesome!!! lol!
Exactly, although I did have to answer that question three times. I kept getting hung up on "C: Yes, but only if your blood alcohol exceeds 2%".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top