JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's another test. A test to see how obedient our sheepish society will be to their tyrannical rules. Remember the Covid lockdowns, mask mandates, vax mandates, when society willingly gave into their tyrannical rules. Well, what about this time?....? Will society give in yet again?
The FUDS in here are all scrambling to find ways they can abide by everythign thrown at them

It's another test. A test to see how obedient our sheepish society will be to their tyrannical rules. Remember the Covid lockdowns, mask mandates, vax mandates, when society willingly gave into their tyrannical rules. Well, what about this time?....? Will society give in yet again?

I remember I tried to go on a beach hike during the middle of the lockdowns. I was near Manzanita. I literally could not park as Oregon State Parks used concrete barriers to keep people from going on a hike. That was my first encounter of how extreme Oregon was willing to go. Then you had people berating you if you went on a hike. 🐑🐑🐑.

It was incredible to see how vicious people were. Yet they were the same ones disobeying orders by attending protests downtown. Lol

I remember I tried to go on a beach hike during the middle of the lockdowns. I was near Manzanita. I literally could not park as Oregon State Parks used concrete barriers to keep people from going on a hike. That was my first encounter of how extreme Oregon was willing to go. Then you had people berating you if you went on a hike. 🐑🐑🐑.

It was incredible to see how vicious people were.
RSV might be natures payback for locking down.

Here's my situation....I'm a first responder and got sent to Utah for a emergency response. I was supposed to be here for 21 days and now it's been extended tell Dec 9th. I purchased a gun, a marlin 1895 on line and had it shipped to my ffl in Stayton oregon not knowing I wouldn't be home on the 27th.it just arrived today, Can I have my ffl in oregon ship the gun to a ffl in Utah and do the background check here? I've been working so much but talked to 2 shops here and I can't get a strait answer out of anyone who works there. Any advice would be helpful

Here's my situation....I'm a first responder and got sent to Utah for a emergency response. I was supposed to be here for 21 days and now it's been extended tell Dec 9th. I purchased a gun, a marlin 1895 on line and had it shipped to my ffl in Stayton oregon not knowing I wouldn't be home on the 27th.it just arrived today, Can I have my ffl in oregon ship the gun to a ffl in Utah and do the background check here? I've been working so much but talked to 2 shops here and I can't get a strait answer out of anyone who works there. Any advice would be helpful
Yes, you could do that. You can purchase long guns outside of your home state.

The FUDS in here are all scrambling to find ways they can abide by everythign thrown at them
Yeah, and it's so easy for the chest thumpers to sit back and pretend they are going to fight "The Man" to the death. 99% of everybody will hand over their guns when the SWAT team is at the door. Wait and see.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top