JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this paragraph of the article.

"With about 121 firearms in circulation for every 100 residents, the United States is by far the most heavily armed society in the world, according to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey, a research group."

I like this paragraph of the article.

"With about 121 firearms in circulation for every 100 residents, the United States is by far the most heavily armed society in the world, according to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey, a research group."
That's not even enough for one in each hand.
:s0099:

C'mon, 'Murica...try harder!

While I do not normally care for "meme logic" or "bumper sticker wisdom"...
Sometimes it works out.

The notion that there are around 72 million people have reported owning a gun in 2020...
If guns and gun owners were the actual problem....you would think that the numbers of firearm related issues would be far higher.
Andy

36674182_734123825074_9033888632489902080_n.jpg

-E-

""President Joe Biden announced limited measures to tackle gun violence in the United States last week, but more ambitious steps will be harder to enact despite widespread public support"

"The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution enshrines the "right to bear arms," which the Supreme Court has interpreted to allow individuals to keep handguns at home for self-defense. The conservative-leaning court may soon decide whether gun owners can carry guns outside the home"

"California...has the most robust "red flag" system, which allows authorities to take firearms away from people determined to be dangerous"

"Small, rural states where gun ownership is widespread have disproportionate influence in the U.S. Senate..."

No bias or persuasion here, perfectly objective. :s0077:

Last Edited:
According to those American ownership statistics, in January of 2021we we bought aprox 1% of all guns in America in one month, and aprox 8% in 2020 alone. I believe, and have seen elsewhere the statistical numbers of guns and ammo stored in private hands in America should be at least doubled. BTW last month beat January's sales with 4,691,738 NCIS checks!

And you thought Obummer was a good gun salesman!

According to this article, good, sensible, free-thinking Americans are on the verge of making us all safe, but alas, those meddling rurals and their republicans are ruining everything as usual! We livestock just need to push a little harder!

...My take anyway :s0146:

We have reached critical mass. There are people willing to fight and they are well armed. Now we wait for the spark to start the chain reaction.

There are over 380 million firearms in the hands of the people! They can "ask" we turn them in, they can go door to door, but they wouldn't put a dent in the supply. They would only be the spark to lite the fuse.

Last Edited:
Might want to bump it up Bam. That 380 million number we keep throwing around made go me and find this link. I knew I had seen higher numbers before.

Check this article out and see if we are being lied to again. The correct number maybe be much higher — somewhere between 412 and 660 million. Ammo stored? As unrealistic as it sounds, it may be as high as 25 trillion rounds. This article was from 2 yrs ago.

It references an even older link which is now dead. That is because the Weaponsman himself Kevin O'Brian has passed. A blog of his is still alive at Bill St. Clair's site. Last entry was by his brother.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top