JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahahaha..........Grade school in 1985! I had been out of high school for 6 years by then. Back in the 50's & 60's my Dad would go to high school during hunting season with a rifle in the back window of his pickup, and never locked the doors!

I don't like it either.
It's sad we don't have the will.

But we seam to place more importance on protecting our children from the harshness of the world.

Than we do in preparing them for it.o_O
It seems to me that preparing them for it would be the best form of protection. Of course I'm just weird. :rolleyes:

My wife went to school in the old Soviet Union and they had to do the same stuff. Break down an AK and reassemble it even blindfolded. They squeezed the class somewhere in between advanced communist theory and Atheism 101. To be honest all the girls did it and then went back to being girls immediately afterwards. It wasnt a life changing event

We always called it 'smear the queer' I don't know if any of the smeared were really queers tho
Try being the chunky kid in glasses and having some big-muscles-little-pecker jock repeatedly aim FOR your glasses... while playing with BASKETBALLS, and the arsehat musclebound brainless oaf instructor ruling it "Accident", repeatedly... like THREE times in a class. 3x in one period, that's a PATTERN...

It's sad we don't have the will.

This is a bit far into collective-speak if you ask me. It's not that "we" have will or not. Some do, some don't. What is really going on here is that the people in the institutions are serving their own interests, which happen to be counter to our own. That's all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top