JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Stomper
Stompy you speak Australian, what's going on down there?

Australians don't have Constitutional rights, except what's granted by government(s) and their attitudes concerning such matters align more along the lines (more or less) of mother England… but you know how that usually works out, "the lord giveth, the lord taketh away".

A fundamental lack of the right to keep and bear arms (ANY arms, even a pocket knife) to defend yourself is THE reason I didn't emigrate there, and brought my wife and her three kids (from a prior marriage) over here instead.

Anywho, forget about that… check out THIS latest Aussie dumbness!

Last Edited:
Well, there have been clues that we somehow missed...
- BARBIE.... they named their outdoor grills after a fashion doll
- MATE.... refer to their male friends as if it's someone they're having sex with
- COBBER.... reaallly, reeaally good "mate"

....so, looking back , I can see how they would be deeply afraid on a toy that shoots tiny, wet, sponges.
Wow! The signs were all there, right in front of us all along.

And why do they call a Great White Shark a White Pointer, huh? Pointers are dogs, as any civilized person knows!!

At first I was wondering why anyone would comply (SA claims almost 4000 gel blasters were surrendered, 460 registered/serialized) but then I found this other article, with these two guys registering their Nerf guns for a laugh.

-Robert
uh huh...exactly- have to read all the way to the bottom of the sensationalist article:
"
SA Police confirmed to Daily Mail Australia that 'Nerf Blasters are toys and there is no requirement to register any model of nerf blaster'.

'During the 6 month gel blaster amnesty 3882 gel blaster firearms were surrendered. No nerf blasters were surrendered as there was no requirement to do so,' a SA Police spokesperson said.

So nothing to see here.....

Australians don't have Constitutional rights, except what's granted by government(s) and their attitudes concerning such matters align more along the lines (more or less) of mother England… but you know how that usually works out, "the lord giveth, the lord taketh away".

A fundamental lack of the right to keep and bear arms (ANY arms, even a pocket knife) to defend yourself is THE reason I didn't emigrate there, and brought my wife and her three kids (from a prior marriage) over here instead.

Anywho, forget about that… check out THIS latest Aussie dumbness!

Of course Stomper follows Angry Cops. :rolleyes: TBF I do too....

Honestly that was either really poor choreography or the dancers just suck. Or maybe it's just a 5th grade level excuse to watch slightly overweigh, marginally attractive women to shake their not that great booties in your direction.

Of course Stomper follows Angry Cops. :rolleyes: TBF I do too....

Honestly that was either really poor choreography or the dancers just suck. Or maybe it's just a 5th grade level excuse to watch slightly overweigh, marginally attractive women to shake their not that great booties in your direction.

AC's real name is Richard Hy (yes… that's unfortunate, LOL), and it's VERY possible he's my recently discovered love-child because the gestation period required before his DOB coincides with the time I was stationed on the East Coast back in the 80's…..

I mean, it's pretty surreal…. like me, he was an Army Drill Sgt, he (almost) has the same humor and overall world outlook as me…. although he's not as good looking as me, but he gets that from his mother's side… what can I say, I was drunk and the light switch was busted.

Last Edited:
uh huh...exactly- have to read all the way to the bottom of the sensationalist article:
"
SA Police confirmed to Daily Mail Australia that 'Nerf Blasters are toys and there is no requirement to register any model of nerf blaster'.

'During the 6 month gel blaster amnesty 3882 gel blaster firearms were surrendered. No nerf blasters were surrendered as there was no requirement to do so,' a SA Police spokesperson said.

So nothing to see here.....
I'm not familiar with Nerfs product line structure beyond the ones available in the early 00s (when my boys were little) and I've never even heard of a gel-blaster... the article caused me some confusion. Legal? Sort-of illegal? SOME are legal but not really? Register this one but not that one? Amnesty and surrender? Huh?

I gave up and just participated in ridicule of the author and Australia in general... it's easier for me that way.

God save the Queen.

1619979404794.png

Lego's anyone?

Some Nerf guns now required to be registered in South Australia. Yes, you read that correctly.

"A popular children's toy has been exposed as a hidden firearm after some models may now be registered as weapons in one Australian state.

Nerf guns will now be registered as firearms in South Australia after enthusiasts discovered that certain designs of the child-friendly toy operate identically to prohibited gel blasters.

The gel blasters - toy guns that generally shoot a super-absorbent polymer as bullets - are considered a 'regulated imitation firearm' under the South Australian Firearms Act. "

Please don't tell any Oregon Legislators.
April 1st anyone?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads