JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bout time someone established a LOCAL forum for us PNW shooters. Thanks Joey, for stepping up and making this happen.

I really appreciate the opportunity to rate and to see the opinions of others concerning local clubs and gun shops. Hopefully, the rate-ees will become aware our observations and continue their good work or perhaps realize that some necessary changes might be warranted.

Pistols are my primary interest. While not well-heeled enough to be a collector, I do have an interest in higher-end, older, classic "pocket pistols" and I have a few....far too few. As for shooting, S/D oriented pistol is an emerging interest.

Oregon CCW. NRA Life/Endowment. And I vote and I contribute. But don't call me. Seriously.

I don't hunt too much anymore, but when I do, I prefer the flintlock and the natural comfort of the rainy, brushy westside Cascade environment. The only experience that might compete with that would be squirrel hunting the hollows in the Appalachian hardwoods.....again, with the flintlock.

Jeez I remember th' Bumpo band from high school days at Washington HS at 14th and stark. How funny to see that as a user name!

Since I am just joining I can't say "welcome" but good ta meet you is appropriate.

Welcome Doc, good to see you got everything figured out :D

You should create an introduction thread.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top