JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings from the Khyber Pass Fabrication Shop,

One of my older acquisitions, a K-Sport Hunter, with the rail that fits nada, has got a little work over, and is now the Khyber Pass Exterminator. When I picked it up it was in wood furniture with a French Tickler hand guard, which are kinda rare, so I put in in a Choate Monty and non vented HG, to save the wood from myself. Since they're mostly found in Butler Creek poly, it's not too far off.

Next I picked up a Navy Arms Type 89 mount, base, and Red Star scope. I started to compare the differences, then went to a machine shop, you know the guys that have mills and micrometers, to get some cost estimates to have the professionals make the conglomeration work.

Bubba not like what he hear, so Bubba do himself. To create this:

new%20arrivals%20005_zpssqhaxxg8.jpg

The rail was screwed on and easy to remove and work on, so the rail ended up not being a dead end, but a new direction. Now it has a useful function. Bubba loves him some Dremal and bastard file. :)

Bubba also finish Public Security Forces salvage and re-tool. Bubba have too many rifles black, so Bubba use some style. Timbersmith, blank receiver cover & 5 round mag, Tech Sights, and Romy sling.

new%20arrivals%20001_zpsacawsn5b.jpg

Bubbas work not done. Other damaged SKSs await Bubbas attention.
Adios from the Khyber Pass Fabrication Team. PAX

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads