JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I served but I am no combat vet and if I gave you that impression I am sorry. I have been shot at and I have received comfort from a 1911 when things have gone bump in the middle of the night. I am not tough and I am no combat vet.

I have qualified on m14 1911 12guage.
One thing I believe to be good you must learn that gun to the point of building a trust with it. You do not just grab any gun and are automatically good to go.

So some of you combat vet's know some guy's reaction is different some run some fight some freeze some cry some do nothing then cry some do nothing then run so on so on I kinda know what I would do even though I never was in the service but I can say I have been in a gun fight LOL here's what happened got into a bar fight and after went to walk home got caught at the gas station witch ended up in a big brawl with my group of friends and family and there femala get what I'm saying any way between the tire iron 's and the bottle 's and knife 's and gun fire lol I $hit my pants but I still managed to fight it out and go home to take a shower then get arrested the next morning by the Fife police knocking on my door open the door to a cop pointing a glock at me any way all charges dropped self defense lol Mexican gang members in the old day's had no chance against U.S. Citizens but that was the old day's

I was not the one with the gun lol they had a gun and my brother had a gun he's not allowed to own a gun any more lol oh yeah he's in prison as we speak lol I have always been the nice guy he was the one who didn't take $hit from anybody kinda crazy lol he's not allowed at my house unless he's visiting my mom and sober mmmmmm

I will say this some guy's will agree with me some won't training helps no matter how stupid you think it is at the time it all comes back to you in the time you need it I have had some medical training my sister was in the coast guard at the time had her medical training we were visiting my mom in northern California and at 03:00 my moms neighbor was screaming they where having a party and a drunk guy had punched a window and severed his artry in his arm BLOOD SQRITING OUT WITH EVERY HART BEAT me and my sister made a tourniquet with a belt and a bath towel all this while 40 youngsters watched from the party lol we found out few day's later that guy's mom came to my moms house and told her the doctors said if someone had not put a tourniquet on his arm he would be dead because he was barely alive when he got to the hospital BUT IT JUST WAS LIKE I KNEW WHAT TO DO I JUST DID WHAT I HAD BEEN TOLD TO DO AND MY SISTER WAS ON THE SAME PAGE lol now she's the EMT FIREFIGHTER lol I'm just the truck driver SHE LIKED THE RUSH OF SAVING LIFE MORE THAN ME

I think id like a Glock 40
I will say this some guy's will agree with me some won't training helps no matter how stupid you think it is at the time it all comes back to you in the time you need it I have had some medical training my sister was in the coast guard at the time had her medical training we were visiting my mom in northern California and at 03:00 my moms neighbor was screaming they where having a party and a drunk guy had punched a window and severed his artry in his arm BLOOD SQRITING OUT WITH EVERY HART BEAT me and my sister made a tourniquet with a belt and a bath towel all this while 40 youngsters watched from the party lol we found out few day's later that guy's mom came to my moms house and told her the doctors said if someone had not put a tourniquet on his arm he would be dead because he was barely alive when he got to the hospital BUT IT JUST WAS LIKE I KNEW WHAT TO DO I JUST DID WHAT I HAD BEEN TOLD TO DO AND MY SISTER WAS ON THE SAME PAGE lol now she's the EMT FIREFIGHTER lol I'm just the truck driver SHE LIKED THE RUSH OF SAVING LIFE MORE THAN ME
In the past when SHTF I have often relied on training, the more you do it the more you have better focus lower heart rate and it will just feel like a day at the office for most of it.

@EPS dude fine the "period" button on your phone and use it. Reading your run on posts give me a headache and I stop reading man! :D

I think id like a Glock 40

In the past when SHTF I have often relied on training, the more you do it the more you have better focus lower heart rate and it will just feel like a day at the office for most of it.
Yep I had been trained on fishing boat in basic medical training.

Well I worked as a deck hand on a large factory trawler so I got fire fighter training and first aid training in basic stuff the same stuff you could get any where

Big boats like this that's me a long time ago on the deck of a huge fishing boat like the one in the back ground IMAG1012.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top