JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People knock the capacity of the 45s. Yet my XD. sub compact can hold 14 rounds. Is 14 rounds of .45 ACP not enough ?

And my 1911s will put 9 rounds on target with great accuracy. ;)
The 45 acp and 44 special in my mind are the best your going to get when it comes to resolving awkward social situations.

I'll be the a-hole here and say that it's a novelty round and nothing more than a cut-down 10mm for recoil sensitive folks. It will fizzle out, as it has been doing for several years and will lay next to the .357 SIG when the few die-hard fans realize that.

Just sayin. :D
Well if it does fizzle out I have 3 ammo cans full of it I like my .40

Just received 500 rounds on Wednesday IMAG1007.jpg IMAG1006.jpg

The finish is called Starvel. I think the finish was Star's version of electroless nickel.

That's correct! :) And a very durable finish it is! I've carried mine until the rubber nubbins are worn smooth. Finish is like new!
A lot of guys think of a Star as one of those nasty little, crappy, Spanish pistols! That hasn't been my experience! When I got the Firestar I cleaned and checked it, took it to the range and cut the center out of a quarter sized targdot at 15yrds! Then again and again and again! It's the single most accurate carry type pistol, right out of the box, I've ever owned! Hard to tell from the image, but they're very compact! After 25yrs it is still highly accurate! In 1991, the Firestar series won the handgun of the year award from Guns and Ammo Magazine!

Last Edited:
That's correct! :) And a very durable finish it is! I've carried mine until the rubber nubbins are worn smooth. Finish is like new!
A lot of guys think of a Star as one of those nasty little, crappy, little Spanish pistols! That hasn't been my experience! When I got the Firestar I cleaned and checked it, took it to the range and cut the center out of a quarter sized targdot at 15yrds! Then again and again and again! It's the single most accurate carry type pistol, right out of the box, I've ever owned! Hard to tell from the image, but they're very compact! After 25yrs it is still highly accurate! In 1991, the Firestar series won the handgun of the year award from Guns and Ammo Magazine!
I got a STAR S.A. 380 it is a very accurate little gun my only problem was the firing pin I had to make a new one can't find parts for it

Yeah yeah we know how you old timers like your tin-framed boat anchors. When you run dry after 8 rounds, you can beat them into submission with it. ;):p
I will only need one maybe two rounds to do the job. We old timers use what works.we dont pray and spray ;);)

Terrorist attack in London as we speak with three terrorist lol two for each your left with two rounds in your gun prepare for the worst
On the serious side getting tired of these terrorist. Tired of good people getting hurt by those that have no respect for life. They are coming use what works for you regardless of the caliber. It's kind of like religion what will save you when the time comes.

On the serious side getting tired of these terrorist. Tired of good people getting hurt by those that have no respect for life. They are coming use what works for you regardless of the caliber. It's kind of like religion what will save you when the time comes.

Me too. I'm so tired of opening my browser and seeing another terrorist attack. When can the superpowers of the world forget about all the political garbage and band together to take care of these guys once and for all??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top