JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
City
Hillsborough
State
Oregon
Convert your Tikka SA into a chassis style rifle with one of the best platforms available. $300 for the chassis or best offer, mounted into my 243 to test it out, but for me I like the traditional stocks better. These are $400 new. I'll even throw in a MDT 10 round mag (FDE) with the chassis.

IMG_0162.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
AISC mags are the answer when the chassis is used. I've had no issues in that regard. But yes, the plastic mags are sort of cheesy-cheap.

You know when you listed this Lithdog, I considered getting your chassis. I have a Tikka 308 sitting in the LSS-XL G2. But that's a bench gun. The chassis are a tad on the heavier side. But nice all the same.

Sorry for thread crapping.
GLWYS :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top