JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are new in the sealed plastic MD Arms 20 round drums for a Saiga 12 shotgun and have never been opened. Come with the 3 covers the factory provides (smoke, black translucent). I had dreams of getting a Saiga but it never materialized. I have no use for these. If you own a Saiga you know these are the best drums made. Info here: <broken link removed>

and a video (not mine of course) of a guy rocking 100 rounds out in 60 seconds:

I have 3 mags, brand new as said, and will sell as follows:

1 for $95

2 for $180

3 for $ 255

Prefer cash face to face, but will ship and I will pay the shipping (UPS) if you buy all 3. If you want only one or 2, please add $10 to your total to ship. Will accept paypal as a gift only.

Best contact for me is via email billcoe at gmail dot com (naturally change the at and the dot:)

Hi Bill,

Thanks for selling me the drum mag, took it out and ran 50 rounds through it with no hang ups at all, what a hoot!

Might be interested in taking another one off your hands if they're still around?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top