JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently they're set to release the audio interview w/ Timmy McVeigh at some point today. It would be interesting to hear in his own words the recounting of the events that led to the bombing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36633900/ns/msnbc_tv-documentaries/

I read his biography "American Terrorist" a few years ago when it came out. Aside from generally being poorly written and organized, there wasn't a whole lot of special insight into the events - merely a recounting. The audio from the horse's mouth piques the curiousity a bit.

Clinton's comments about the parallels in temperature now and then aren't really shocking except that he's actually come out and said them.

I saw a few moments of it and they started blaming PTSD and militia ideology. Obviously he was not a terrorist but a guy who just went postal in a big way. Oh, wait, he is white so we have to call him a terrorist otherwise it just wouldn't make sense to search white army soldiers in full uniform at the airport... :(

I might be interested in McVeigh's words but not MSNBC's opinions. Either way he was an enemy and got what he deserved. Also, he wasn't a christian as many want to portray to excuse Islamic radicalism. Research his last words about being the master of his own fate. Sound like a christian?

Those tapes will be heavily censored...

The interviews prior to his death were un repententent. It's one reason I suspect they fast tracked him to the death penalty.

Interveiwers kept asking if he felt remorse for what he did, he kept bringing up the abuses at Waco/Ruby Ridge...when asked about the kids he killed, he brought up the 82 woman and children at Waco that were burned alive...and the baby that was shot in the mother's arms at Ruby Ridge by an FBI sniper...

When asked if he would go to H#LL......he said, 'If I do, I will have lots of company'

My understanding he read, or had read 'Invictus' prior to his death.

By the way, I have been the Ok. City Memorial..it's really nice...somber place.

I watched the MSNBC/Rachel Maddow special. It was interesting - you can see where he was broken, but there's also some understanding as to what his thought process was. Doesn't make it right or agreeable, but I think from a clarify perspective its possible to say, "Ok, I see what you did there."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top