JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.kptv.com/story/27409822/...udent-we-cant-make-sense-of-it?autostart=true

Of course the news media will really play the race card thing big time. Dude stabbed him several times in the chest in the store. Then came back holding a knife. Brilliant.

Universally understood command to "DROP THE FING KNIFE".

PO0103laser-4-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Universally understood as many guns drawn and pointed toward center mass and head. Language barrier notwithstanding. A young man died. And the person who killed him was killed by LEO's. Seems like a tragic but albeit open and closed case. Race, color and language of choice is irrelevant. Heartfelt prayers to the family of the victim and equally heartfelt thanks to McMinnville PD for doing their civic duty for the community.

Neither the victim nor the convenience store clerk were apparently armed. "When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away."

Exactly...

And when my buddy was jumped by 4 people and ran who did he call? Me. I had him in my car within 90 seconds. That's including the phone call, shoes slipped on, gun in hand out the door at 10:30pm like a bat out of hell and driving to his last know location. (Mostly obeying speed signs)

Stopped at 7-11 and called CPD. Their response: 5+ minutes.

We are our first line of defense.

Word. In our rural area, there are several young stay at home moms, most of who I have known them or their husbands for years, or my kids have. They have about 3 of us "older" grandpa types in the hood on speed dial. Some loser was knocking on one's door one day, she called me, I was out the door in less than 30 seconds and standing in her driveway in about a minute, with 2 more old guys showing up in less than 2 minutes. We had the scum bag flanked and had a little talk with him. One of these old guys was 81 years old, and could break your hand in a hand shake if he wanted too, and took delight in setting this guy straight, and he had his 1911 as he always does too.

We " convinced" the scumbag that he should move on, and never come back to this hood unless he wanted a pile of trouble. These people are not my blood kin, but I get pretty defensive of the kids and their babies and will do anything to help them out.

Sheriff showed up about 8 minutes later to talk to the scumbag. He had no warrants, so he moved on. The sheriff told him that he knew the 3 of us and that is was probably a real good idea in the future not to mess with these old guys down here. The sheriff came and talked to us, and asked what we had said to the guy. We had told the guy we would beat his bubblegum to a pulp and then just throw him in the fing river for the crawdads to winter on, if he so much as showed up on the road around here again.

The deputy got a kick out of that, thanked us for watching out for the hood.

Last Edited:
Exactly. Universally understood as many guns drawn and pointed toward center mass and head. Language barrier notwithstanding. A young man died. And the person who killed him was killed by LEO's. Seems like a tragic but albeit open and closed case. Race, color and language of choice is irrelevant. Heartfelt prayers to the family of the victim and equally heartfelt thanks to McMinnville PD for doing their civic duty for the community.

Exactly! When you are in a foreign country and you don't speak the native language (or understand it at all), it is incumbent UPON YOU to make the effort to bridge that communication gap... not everyone else accommodating you.

Exactly! When you are in a foreign country and you don't speak the native language (or understand it at all), it is incumbent UPON YOU to make the effort to bridge that communication gap... not everyone else accommodating you.
Ahhh,in most countries,doesn't it mean it's time to put down the weapon when the LEO have guns trained on you?
Isn't that kinda universal?
If I'm in another country and walking around with a knife and the cops show up,the knife hits the ground
Idunno,just me maybe

Word. In our rural area, there are several young stay at home moms, most of who I have known them or their husbands for years, or my kids have. They have about 3 of us "older" grandpa types in the hood on speed dial. Some loser was knocking on one's door one day, she called me, I was out the door in less than 30 seconds and standing in her driveway in about a minute, with 2 more old guys showing up in less than 2 minutes. We had the scum bag flanked and had a little talk with him. One of these old guys was 81 years old, and could break your hand in a hand shake if he wanted too, and took delight in setting this guy straight, and he had his 1911 as he always does too.

We " convinced" the scumbag that he should move on, and never come back to this hood unless he wanted a pile of trouble. These people are not my blood kin, but I get pretty defensive of the kids and their babies and will do anything to help them out.

Sheriff showed up about 8 minutes later to talk to the scumbag. He had no warrants, so he moved on. The sheriff told him that he knew the 3 of us and that is was probably a real good idea in the future not to mess with these old guys down here. The sheriff came and talked to us, and asked what we had said to the guy. We had told the guy we would beat his bubblegum to a pulp and then just throw him in the fing river for the crawdads to winter on, if he so much as showed up on the road around here again.

The deputy got a kick out of that, thanked us for watching out for the hood.
my wife is a stay at home mom with our three year old and i am lucky to have a neighbor that feels the same as you.. he helps keep a watchful eye on the 'hood...45 in hand if needed!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top