JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Assuming it's the same as it was last year at this location, it wasn't huge. Single room. Dirt field parking. I did end up getting a S&W M&P15 for about $400 so I was happy I went. That being said, it's a gun show so it's great but don't expect something like the big portland expo ones.

The McMinnville show is put on by Collectors West, and is usually fairly small. I probably wouldn't even go if I wasn't local, and I enjoy all gun shows, even lame ones.

I've heard that there will probably be a waiting line to get in, as the social distancing requirements dictate only a certain number of people in the building at a time.

I can sure see how the de-facto 2-week waiting period would put a crimp in gun show sales.

Are you coming to this one, Mike?
Nope, I've got no inventory and I am 8 weeks behind on filling orders. Hopefully after Trump get re-elected and the angry white punks on dope go back to their moms basements things will slow down to somewhat of normal and I can go to shows again.

I went today. Couldn't believe how busy this show was! I was looking for metric FAL magazines and needed to get out of the house anyway.

The main room was full with tables and there were some overflow tables outside. Mask use was 50/50. No "waiting line" to get in or social distsncing enforcement. Seriously. It's a room full of gun people. Who's gonna try? The only money I spent was the $7 admission fee.

Afterward I hit the pawn shop located next to Dairy Queen. Dug through a box of misc magazines and surprise, surprise! A FAL magazine AND a HK MP5 magazine! Pawn shop saves the day again.

20200926_171811.jpg

-E-

That's funny, I stopped by the pawn shop too, after going to the show. :) The gun racks were pretty bare there. I did buy a couple bricks of .22 ammo there a week or two ago, for cheap. That surprised me. I also bought my boys lunch at Dairy Queen. I suppose I should complain about the cost of fast food, rather than the cost of ammo. Now I understand why my parents complained about the grocery bill back when I was a teenager.

I did find these at the show. I reckon I'm unwittingly contributing to the ammo shortage, by buying .22 ammo whenever I see it at a somewhat normal price, whether I need it or not. The old "Super-X" boxes bring back memories for me, as I went through a lot of them when I was young, those and "Wildcats".

IMG_9638[1].jpg

Hopefully after Trump get re-elected and the angry white punks on dope go back to their moms basements things will slow down to somewhat of normal and I can go to shows again.
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought that the "angry white punks on dope" already spend their days sleeping in their moms basement, and like the cockroaches they are, only come out to scurry around when it's dark.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top