JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun show in McMinnville this weekend. Figured I'd put the word out since I hadn't heard anything, but saw a few signs when driving thru town today.
T&J firearms in town knew very little, said they hadn't been invited... (Great shop by the way visit if you havent yet!)
Figured if I had the time Sunday I would swing thru and check it out.
McMinnville is a great Pro-gun town, they have had a open carry park get together there during the summer. Hopefully it happens this summer again.

Just got back from the McMinnville and I thought it was really good. As an old guy not into tacticool stuff I was surprised at the number of classic firearms. Ammo prices were good, IMO. All in all I think it is well worth attending.

BTW, it starts at 10:00 on Sunday and I would get there early. It was pretty darn crowded by the time I left.

I live in McMinnville but missed the show. I didn't find out about the show until a few days beforehand. So I didn't have time to request the day off from work. TJ Gun Sales is a awesome shop, and great staff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top