Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
HighLine Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales

Mcminnville Area Shoot

Reactions
Anyone interested in getting together and going shooting in the Mcminnville area chime in. And we will see if we can get a date set. Myself, I would like to get up there before the snow starts, Untill my Wagoneer is back together I am 2 wheel drive only.

Reactions
I might be able to pull something off, even though I'd be shooting mostly .22 :p

I'd prefer a Sunday or Monday if possible, as those are my days off.

OP
C
Reactions
will this be up by the nestucca river road area?
Not sure, once everyone agrees on a date, then we can talk about a location. I am open to about anyplace. The place we used to go, is now posted, they are logging back there now. So I am looking for someplace new.

Reactions
The 7th would work for me...the only thing holding me back would the delivery of my new Mosin stock (taking forever) and getting my hands on some ammo... which I am hoping I can push and have everything ready by that date.
If you are going to buy some tins online I would chip in for a case.

Until then we can open a tin I have :s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom