JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have, in the air (with tracking # and everything!), an original USMC McMillan M14 stock in green or forest camo (cant remember which one). I bought one about 3 months ago and it just now shipped out do to sellers moving and medical issues. The seller was nice enough to include another he had (He is a USMC Vet and ROTC guy.. leader... dont know what they are called). I dont need 2. I am looking for 1911 parts, perhaps an AK, AR Upper, optics or really anything interesting. Especially interested in M1A stuff.
These are pretty rare and impossible to find now days. I am 99% sure (correct me if I am wrong) this is the same stock used on the m25 sniper system. I had been looking for years. It will need to be bedded to your action, which I have done once or twice and is not terribly hard (I have bedded my current stock, and although not pretty, works awesome). We could do it at my place when I do mine if you are interested. These are USMC takeoffs, so they have been used but the colors are in the fiber glass so scratches should not be terrible. They come with the appropriate and matching heat shield.

m1a_photo.jpg

Last Edited:
I am pretty sure this is the same stock on a m25 on SnipersHide...

http://www.snipercentral.com/m25.htmhttp://www.snipercentral.com/m25.htm

One post says that these were the stocks and colors used on the original Brookfield M25's.

I cannot guarantee it is a m25 stock, but I assure you it is an original military take off McMillan stock. Buyer beware! There is also question whether or not this a USMC stock. I am pretty sure it is. The USMC Armorer and comp shooter that sold it too me seemed to be very sure it was, but again, no one is perfect.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top