JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First is a McMillan a3 stock. It is a textured 700 sa rh, heavy barrel, with badger m4 inlet, 1 stud and Wichita swivels installed. The stock is an unfinished grey color. The stock weighs ~4.75 lbs. This would normally cost $658 + Shipping from McMillan, I'm looking to get $499 shipped.

I also have a lightweight black fiberglass stock. I am pretty certain it is NOT a McMillan. It's inlet for a 700 sa rh, heavy barrel and includes an ADL trigger guard and screws. It is pretty lightweight at 30.79 oz. It has some cracks inside of the barrel channel. I'm not sure what that's from. If anyone knows how I can figure out more about what it is I would be happy to hear it. I'm looking to get $199 shipped.

Trades I'd be into include m40, m40a1/3/5 and xm-3 stuff, nf bases and rings, 175gr federal gm308m2 ammo, hk guns or parts, and I'm looking for a stainless 700 short action with a serial number starting s6528. Feel free to ask about other trades or pm any questions. Thank you for looking!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.