JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

Will be heading down to my hometown Eugene this weekend and thought I should visit my old shooting areas that I went to as a kid.

Is McGowan creek area still open to recreational shooting? Last time I drove up there a few years ago, I noticed a couple "safety" zones with no shooting signs posted.

I assume any other non-marked area is OK? I plan to drive past the Emerald Gun club and go up McGowan creek road a few miles and find a spot. Will bring extra garbage bags and clean up my own trash and any other trash I find...maybe I can get a Bronze Membership????

Thanks!

They put signs up but they don't usually bother you unless they are actively logging that area. I was there shooting two or three weeks ago, It was friday night though, If someone gives you any trouble just head over to shotgun creek.

Thanks. I will head up there and just avoid the no shooting zones. If they are logging, I will wander up to Shotgun creek, I assume Shotgun Creek is good to go!?!
They put signs up but they don't usually bother you unless they are actively logging that area. I was there shooting two or three weeks ago, It was friday night though, If someone gives you any trouble just head over to shotgun creek.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top