JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stuff like this does not happen in a vacuum. This is people who show "out of control behavior" for a good while. Since there is too often no pain felt for stupid choices it escalates to stuff like this. After people like this moron hit the big time the excuses start flowing like water. Normally its too late then of course. There is no way in hell this moron was leading a good life up until she did this. I would bet the next paycheck that she has been in trouble for YEARS and kept getting off. Now she finally found something that will not be swept under the rug. I am sure she has that deer in the headlights look on her face that this time she did not get her hand slapped.

In St. Louis she will get her hand slapped again, nothing more. This is the county where the Soros-funded prosecutor made a campaign flyer advertisement out of her prosecution of the McCloskey's.

GPKZNINQT5D4HOPQ53UAJHMM2E.jpg

Terika Clay, 30, is charged with first-degree assault and armed criminal action after she allegedly shot a McDonald's employee in Cool Valley, Missouri.(Source: St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office via KMOV

"Assault and Armed Criminal Action"?

Last time I checked, trying to shoot someone was more like attempted murder.

Must have been the Jumbo fries.
Not to mention that she waited for the employee and continued the "argument" away from the drive-through window.

Rrrrright.....the suspect could have just driven away.

Not to be divisive.....BUT....today, it depends a lot on the DA and the racial makeup of both the suspect and the victim.

Justice is blind.

Rrrrrright.......

Aloha, Mark

PS......don't lose all hope.....YET (with the Criminal Justice system).
Because the charges can/could be amended (or an indictment can/could be refiled) IF the victim takes a "turn".

Last Edited:
TBH - I did not even read the article.

I lay awake at night contemplating what life is going to be like when I have to defend myself and my loved ones.

At no time have I considered murder over fried potatoes.

There is no way in hell this moron was leading a good life up until she did this. I would bet the next paycheck that she has been in trouble for YEARS and kept getting off.
OR is it possible she (and those like her) do not necessarily intend to let something escalate to this degree but they are so lacking in self control some mental incapacity allows them to progress to the level of violence?

To begin with I have no compassion for this person and believe she should get maximum punishment for what she did but after reading the article (and others like it) I began to think about a particular friend I have and how I see certain similarities with him.

This friend of mine is a good guy - He would help me with nearly anything however he has some peculiar personality traits that I sometimes question. One of them is he has a bit of a 'bully' complex. He also becomes very 'indignant' rather quickly if he feels he is being 'dominated' by someone. He does not intentionally start anything but he is the type that if trouble is around he will not avoid it and sometimes finds himself involved with it - and his involvement is sometimes self - inflicted. A few of these 'involvements' have resulted in a couple arrests over the years but no charges.

Now - I can honestly say he would most likely never shoot someone over french fries but I COULD see him making a major issue out something if he felt he was being 'challenged' over something he believed he was 'in the right' about and possibly allowing himself to get out of control over it.

Basically this guy is not in any way a 'criminal' but he simply lives on the 'edge' and sometimes his words and actions concern me. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if I heard one day he was in jail for something he did not start, but possibly his lack of self control brought him into the incident.

OR is it possible she (and those like her) do not necessarily intend to let something escalate to this degree but they are so lacking in self control some mental incapacity allows them to progress to the level of violence?

To begin with I have no compassion for this person and believe she should get maximum punishment for what she did but after reading the article (and others like it) I began to think about a particular friend I have and how I see certain similarities with him.

This friend of mine is a good guy - He would help me with nearly anything however he has some peculiar personality traits that I sometimes question. One of them is he has a bit of a 'bully' complex. He also becomes very 'indignant' rather quickly if he feels he is being 'dominated' by someone. He does not intentionally start anything but he is the type that if trouble is around he will not avoid it and sometimes finds himself involved with it - and his involvement is sometimes self - inflicted. A few of these 'involvements' have resulted in a couple arrests over the years but no charges.

Now - I can honestly say he would most likely never shoot someone over french fries but I COULD see him making a major issue out something if he felt he was being 'challenged' over something he believed he was 'in the right' about and possibly allowing himself to get out of control over it.

Basically this guy is not in any way a 'criminal' but he simply lives on the 'edge' and sometimes his words and actions concern me. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if I heard one day he was in jail for something he did not start, but possibly his lack of self control brought him into the incident.
I think your friend may be what some would call an bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top