JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not actually a Fast Food Joint but.....speaking of Anger Issues.....

Yeah....ANGER. It just could lead to an unwelcomed result.

Aloha, Mark
Again someone who felt he did not need to control his emotions. If my kid had that allergy I would NOT order anything food for him in a place that used peanuts. He did anyway, blames the staff and throws a temper tantrum. Now it cost him his job. Wonder if he can maybe learn to control himself now?

Not actually a Fast Food Joint but.....speaking of Anger Issues.....

Yeah....ANGER. It just could lead to an unwelcomed result.

Aloha, Mark
He & the wife should be making everything their allergic kid eats, it's crazy to hope somebody behind the counter anywhere is going to take the care needed with that kid's food--

I've had allergic reactions several times to foods I didn't even know I was allergic to--now I keep some liquid benadryl handy cause the last time I had a hard time swallowing the pills after my throat started swelling shut

Last Edited:
So much healthier without fast food

I don't eat that crap.

I don't eat fast food often, maybe 3-4 times a year. I hafta get pretty hungry to overlook the fact that every fast food place near me donates to anti-gunners

Nothing wrong with a couple TBell tacos, bean burrito and a medium fire retardant, err…Mt Dew with extra ice
This is, like, deja vu all over again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formerly free Americans are tense. A guy that holds people's future monies in his hands is under incredible pressure. His phone is ringing off the hook every day with hundreds of clients worried about their futures. The possibility of being forced to wear masks indefinitely is staring us in the face. Prices for everything soaring, while the elites sit up in their ivory towers controlling everything with little to worry about.
You never know who's going to crack? People going off the deep end won't be going away anytime soon.
In times like this I wonder what the guy that handles our accounts goes through?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top