JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An bubblegum?

Because the forum edits out many words it's hard to guess what you actually said. Maybe try again with something the forum allows.
Pretty easy to deduce due to the filters dislike of the animal kingdom genus of Equus. The implication being that the person in reference is a particular species in this genus, and is probably quite accomplished at it as well.

OR is it possible she (and those like her) do not necessarily intend to let something escalate to this degree but they are so lacking in self control some mental incapacity allows them to progress to the level of violence?

To begin with I have no compassion for this person and believe she should get maximum punishment for what she did but after reading the article (and others like it) I began to think about a particular friend I have and how I see certain similarities with him.

This friend of mine is a good guy - He would help me with nearly anything however he has some peculiar personality traits that I sometimes question. One of them is he has a bit of a 'bully' complex. He also becomes very 'indignant' rather quickly if he feels he is being 'dominated' by someone. He does not intentionally start anything but he is the type that if trouble is around he will not avoid it and sometimes finds himself involved with it - and his involvement is sometimes self - inflicted. A few of these 'involvements' have resulted in a couple arrests over the years but no charges.

Now - I can honestly say he would most likely never shoot someone over french fries but I COULD see him making a major issue out something if he felt he was being 'challenged' over something he believed he was 'in the right' about and possibly allowing himself to get out of control over it.

Basically this guy is not in any way a 'criminal' but he simply lives on the 'edge' and sometimes his words and actions concern me. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if I heard one day he was in jail for something he did not start, but possibly his lack of self control brought him into the incident.
Someone who would "most likely never shoot someone over French fries" is not a "good guy." Holy Schnikies

E2FB4235-4262-4B28-BC93-410DA3F79BC7.jpeg

Someone who would "most likely never shoot someone over French fries" is not a "good guy."
This was an improper description and 'worded' incorrectly.

A more accurate statement would be, 'I can honestly say he would never intentionally engage in any criminal action, however if he allowed himself to be drawn into a situation he might lose control, not think rationally and possibly create legal problems for himself he could have avoided.

Last Edited:
So he would not start out with the premeditated plan of shooting someone over French fries, but if someone else started an argument with him over French fries he might shoot them because he cannot control his anger or "bully complex." People with those levels of anger should not carry guns. Like taking the keys to a Cadillac away from 90 year old grandpa who can't see because he might run over children in a crosswalk.

So he would not start out with the premeditated plan of shooting someone over French fries, but if someone else started an argument with him over French fries he might shoot them because he cannot control his anger or "bully complex." People with those levels of anger should not carry guns.
You are creating an exaggeration based on what I said and if you read my post I redacted what I said about the fries/shooting situation.

I also never mentioned he carried a gun.

I believe he can control his emotions to a point, but depending on the situation (and the amount he has had to drink) he could easily lose his sense of judgment and self control, and possibly allow his anger to become physical.

Stuff like this does not happen in a vacuum. This is people who show "out of control behavior" for a good while. Since there is too often no pain felt for stupid choices it escalates to stuff like this. After people like this moron hit the big time the excuses start flowing like water. Normally its too late then of course. There is no way in hell this moron was leading a good life up until she did this. I would bet the next paycheck that she has been in trouble for YEARS and kept getting off. Now she finally found something that will not be swept under the rug. I am sure she has that deer in the headlights look on her face that this time she did not get her hand slapped.
But, but, but, she's a victim of systemic racism. Gotta let her go!!!

OR is it possible she (and those like her) do not necessarily intend to let something escalate to this degree but they are so lacking in self control some mental incapacity allows them to progress to the level of violence?

To begin with I have no compassion for this person and believe she should get maximum punishment for what she did but after reading the article (and others like it) I began to think about a particular friend I have and how I see certain similarities with him.

This friend of mine is a good guy - He would help me with nearly anything however he has some peculiar personality traits that I sometimes question. One of them is he has a bit of a 'bully' complex. He also becomes very 'indignant' rather quickly if he feels he is being 'dominated' by someone. He does not intentionally start anything but he is the type that if trouble is around he will not avoid it and sometimes finds himself involved with it - and his involvement is sometimes self - inflicted. A few of these 'involvements' have resulted in a couple arrests over the years but no charges.

Now - I can honestly say he would most likely never shoot someone over french fries but I COULD see him making a major issue out something if he felt he was being 'challenged' over something he believed he was 'in the right' about and possibly allowing himself to get out of control over it.

Basically this guy is not in any way a 'criminal' but he simply lives on the 'edge' and sometimes his words and actions concern me. Quite frankly, I would not be surprised if I heard one day he was in jail for something he did not start, but possibly his lack of self control brought him into the incident.
There is always an outlier to everything but, I would bet this kook has had MANY brushes with out of control behavior. People used to be for the most part held to account when they were stupid. Some still of course did not learn but MANY learned to control their emotions after it got painful. There is a good reason no one shot anyone at school when I was in school and many of us had guns. When someone goes out of control over and over again and nothing happens to them of course they finally hit the big time like she did. As always happens now this will be all someone else's fault too, never hers. :s0092:

Not to mention that she waited for the employee and continued the "argument" away from the drive-through window.

Rrrrright.....the suspect could have just driven away.

Not to be divisive.....BUT....today, it depends a lot on the DA and the racial makeup of both the suspect and the victim.

Justice is blind.

Rrrrrright.......

Aloha, Mark

PS......don't lose all hope.....YET (with the Criminal Justice system).
Because the charges can/could be amended (or an indictment can/could be refiled) IF the victim takes a "turn".

Anymore, Justice is blind drunk. Unpredictable, incoherent and likely to eventually puke on you.

An bubblegum?

Because the forum edits out many words it's hard to guess what you actually said. Maybe try again with something the forum allows.
No it's not. :D

What fitting word starts with a vowel? Hint: that vowel is clearly an "a". I personally think it's kind of clever. The fact that I've used it too has nothing to do with my opinion. :D

Good thing for the employee it wasn't a Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich. She would have dismembered him and tortured his pets too.
How am I sposed to feed my family?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads