JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a MBUS rear on my carbine. So far they have held up well, but I haven't exactly beat up this rifle.

I can tell you that by reading up on these by people who have beat up their carbines, the only time I have ever heard of one breaking was during installation when people crank down too hard on them. Never heard of one breaking during use.

No complaints with the set I am using. Quick and positive to deploy with or without gloves on, hold zero, no problems.
Mount it on your foreend, not a gas block (probably wouldn't line up if mounted on a gas block anyway). It's very strong plastic, but it is plastic.

I have heard good things, but I have not used them myself. From what little I have seen of them, they seem solid enough. I am going to give them a go on the rifle I am building now because they come in pretty colors. :3 Upper has not shipped yet though. :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top