Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

MBUS sight system

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by werner, Nov 28, 2010.

1. werner

werner St Helens, Oregon Member

2. itgoesboom

itgoesboom Hillsboro Member

I've got a MBUS rear on my carbine. So far they have held up well, but I haven't exactly beat up this rifle.

I can tell you that by reading up on these by people who have beat up their carbines, the only time I have ever heard of one breaking was during installation when people crank down too hard on them. Never heard of one breaking during use.

3. hyejinlove

hyejinlove Tacoma Member

I honestly love them. They are a great piece. The engagement is quick and sturdy. They hold zero.

4. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

No complaints with the set I am using. Quick and positive to deploy with or without gloves on, hold zero, no problems.
    Mount it on your foreend, not a gas block (probably wouldn't line up if mounted on a gas block anyway). It's very strong plastic, but it is plastic.

5. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

I have heard good things, but I have not used them myself. From what little I have seen of them, they seem solid enough. I am going to give them a go on the rifle I am building now because they come in pretty colors. :3 Upper has not shipped yet though. :(

6. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Back up sights

Just that. Should last if used as backup