JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have purchased three "items" at this shop. Very happy with the experience. They had what I was looking for in stock.

Prices are very good to average, I am happy with what I paid. Your mileage may vary. :D

Staff is friendly, the other shops have jerks behind the counter or don't have some popular items in stock.

I will buy from them again.

Friendly staff but prices are above average. Caters more to the hunting crowd (i.e. not me) But thats not a huge deal.

Can't say anything else really either + or -.

I have been in that store many times. When i worked at kendall honda i would go there once a week on lunch breaks. They didnt give me the time of day in my blue collar work clothes. If i go there in nice jeans n Tshirt i get great service. This seems to be about the same treatment as the OTHER shop on rvr rd depends on who u talk to day to day...

One of the guys behind the counter is an FOA instructor. I have noticed if you mention training there he warms up quickly. He's a little standofish until then.

They've moved to a much nicer place at:
1055 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene

(They're in the parking lot in from of Lowes Home Improvement on west 11th.)

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top