Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mayors & DangerMan Against Illegal Guns!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chee-to, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Wow, and this guy is allowed to vote....

Gotta love the NUTCAKES !! ...........

[video=youtube;lkCDhNSsshI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkCDhNSsshI&feature=related[/video]

2. Wood Worker

Wood Worker Linn County Oregon Active Member

I just don't know if i can trust a guy wearing a mask in a dark room or basement, not to be saying, " It puts the lotion on".

3. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

I am sure he has quite a following, but some how I don't trust him, and being "Danger Man" he doesn't need a gun, probably just uses that left eye of his to scare the freak out of any bad guys.

4. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

I might be completely off on this, but this guy screams John Wayne Gacy to me, or perhaps it's Chester Molester. Hard to get a good read from the few videos I could make myself watch on his channel. Just my $.02

5. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Since when did i a responsible CC'er start shooting up amusement parks or schools. He make only one valid point and that is for states rights.
    I don't think we need a national carry law. I think we need to remove the laws that stop us from carrying nation wide.
    The only checks needed would be to se if you have a felony convection fro which you don't have full restoration of your rights.

6. giddyupgo55

giddyupgo55 Vernonia Active Member

Has to be from Portland. Maybe Sam Adams office.

7. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

DangerMan and Sam Adams , please save me from the evil people with guns..:paranoid: I'm a good little boy and need you to protect me from people from Texas .. I love DIsneyland and trips to Mayor Adams private office, but scared of people from Texas with guns :gun01:.. I don't like weirdos with AK47s shooting up my school :gun13:.. Dangerman, will you save me from the weirdos?:horse:

8. marty8587

marty8587 NE Portland Active Member

that guy is the about the dunbest P.O.S. I've ever heard. He rambles on without fact, that is dangerous..

9. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

It's people like "dangerman" that make me want to carry a gun! If he could coherently spew a fact and not give off that creepy vibe, someone might listen! what a whack job!

10. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

I picked up on this right away too.

11. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Obviously, Dangerman and Sam are two faced.