JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sure he has quite a following, but some how I don't trust him, and being "Danger Man" he doesn't need a gun, probably just uses that left eye of his to scare the freak out of any bad guys.

I might be completely off on this, but this guy screams John Wayne Gacy to me, or perhaps it's Chester Molester. Hard to get a good read from the few videos I could make myself watch on his channel. Just my $.02

Since when did i a responsible CC'er start shooting up amusement parks or schools. He make only one valid point and that is for states rights.
I don't think we need a national carry law. I think we need to remove the laws that stop us from carrying nation wide.
The only checks needed would be to se if you have a felony convection fro which you don't have full restoration of your rights.

DangerMan and Sam Adams , please save me from the evil people with guns..:s0131: I'm a good little boy and need you to protect me from people from Texas .. I love DIsneyland and trips to Mayor Adams private office, but scared of people from Texas with guns :gun01:.. I don't like weirdos with AK47s shooting up my school :gun13:.. Dangerman, will you save me from the weirdos?:s0036:

It's people like "dangerman" that make me want to carry a gun! If he could coherently spew a fact and not give off that creepy vibe, someone might listen! what a whack job!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top