JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this is in referense to the Port Orcard shooting, it should be noted that it was a police officer who shot and killed the two persons and one of the dead was an unarmed child.

New details out on the Walmart shooting. It appears that the man shot the 13yo girl then turned the gun on himself. <broken link removed>

Ranb

As an economist, I feel obligated to point out that statistics aren't responsible for idiots who don't know how to interpret them.

Essentially, statistics don't lie to people, people lie to people.

Although I agree with the second statement...you're first statement is a little misguided. I fail to see how lying (adding people above 19 to include them as a "teenager") to a statistic is doing anything less than creating a false statistic. Anyone can manipulate a statistic to their side...just by omiting or adding specific data. To suggest that a statistic is nothing more than a posted fact is absurd.

Climategate was partly due to temperatures taken out of regulation and logged as proof of global warming. Incarcerated minorities were underestimated because Caucasions were classified with Hispanics. Heck, you've stated that you are an economist...does that mean you are blind to our actual debt and the inflation that is to come? Or do you only chose to see the numbers that you want to see?

see this is exactly the issue I have... so did the combine and AZ people run to a gun show and get there guns or did they already have them... and of the 34 deaths a day, show me who and why the died.... statistics can be twisted

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top