JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But, but, but...
.... she was just pushing laws that would make her hubby's job safer!
By dis-arming his, uuhhh....clients.

Those racist cops are against safer working conditions for P.O.C. !

I hate crap like this. They're hypocrites, clearly. Probably crooked, clearly criminals. On the other hand I'm not a fan of any of the laws they are currently accused of breaking. But - they are fans of at least a few of them. I hate to advocate for immoral laws being enforced, but at least I obey laws I disagree with and don't gripe too much if I get a speeding ticket or whatever.

So I guess it's OK to expect the same of those who took an actual oath.

I'm OK now.
I really don't like the felony == no guns or vote thing. Seems to me if you're not safe to have back in society with a gun, you're not safe to have back in society. We all know you can get one anyway.

I really don't like the felony == no guns or vote thing. Seems to me if you're not safe to have back in society with a gun, you're not safe to have back in society. We all know you can get one anyway.
True, but politicians and others should follow the law, just like they require us to, and most of us do. You can be sure that if that had been just a POC (Plain Old Citizen) the LEOs/DA and her would have called for their heads on a platter. Doubly so since she is so anti-gun and therefore a hypocrite.

Oh I'm sure there is a mask somewhere in her closet because once upon a time only bad guys wore masks....oh wait ok now I got it she had no idea he was a bad guy. After all she is a respected representative of the people who voted her into office...or did they??

True, but politicians and others should follow the law, just like they require us to, and most of us do. You can be sure that if that had been just a POC (Plain Old Citizen) the LEOs/DA and her would have called for their heads on a platter. Doubly so since she is so anti-gun and therefore a hypocrite.
Absolutely. We're supposed to hold politicians, civil servants and "leadership" types to a higher standard, but that only seems to happen when it's convenient for the interested party.

Some just take it more seriously than others.

EaGHfLGWAAE_7kC.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads