JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rules for thee not for me. ALWAYS effing figures those in power never live by the standards they set of others.. and when caught.. its washed away.

Ill take the same stance as they do with illegal immigration:

No gun is illegal, only undocumented.
We dont discriminate on gun color, grip/furniture dressing be it synthetic or wood, action type, powder type, caliber, barrel length, LOP, or type of sights.
All guns are welcome.

barry1.jpg 539f2c806bb3f73126726c0b.jpeg.jpg

Cocaine, it's a culture thing.

Hmm, an ounce of blow and an unregistered firearm in the possession of a convicted felon...

I'm sure that Lovely had absolutely no idea.

It would be fascinating if a drug test was ordered for Lovely.

Timothy has a felony record from 24 years ago.
According to his "Lovely " wife , he learned a lot from the experience, and it made him a good husband and father.
Looks like they release him on his own recognizance for the current felony charges.
Mayor Precious was already under investigation for campaign finance wrongdoing. Maybe they smoked half the contributions.

In Lovely's defense, she did say she wanted the guns off the streets... not out of her closet.

She's also doing her part to keep drugs off the streets... coupla grams at a time.

Judging just by what she's got in her personal stash, sounds like she's more effective than most D mayors

Timothy has a felony record from 24 years ago.
I hate crap like this. They're hypocrites, clearly. Probably crooked, clearly criminals. On the other hand I'm not a fan of any of the laws they are currently accused of breaking. But - they are fans of at least a few of them. I hate to advocate for immoral laws being enforced, but at least I obey laws I disagree with and don't gripe too much if I get a speeding ticket or whatever.

So I guess it's OK to expect the same of those who took an actual oath.

I'm OK now.

I had heard something about this and forgot to look it up. This was fantastic! This line from the article sums it up well, "so far his wife has been silent about his arrest and the guns found in the couple's home."
I bet her big mouth has nothing to say now other than its racist somehow. The really sad part is the people who voted her in will vote for her again for the most part as most of them will NEVER hear about this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top