JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to those of you for educating me on this guy. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Reading what he has done. I really wonder, how they hell did he get elected?

So does that mean if we have had binding arbitration in the past with the city and did not like the outcome we can just not abide by it like the Mayor wants to do? Or is it only for officials to be above the law? The fact is he didn't like the way it went and he is not going to listen to it? Well if it was us they would enforce it on us if they had to by gunpoint so what gives them the right to not listen to it?

It's always been about "Sam", his way or no way...his long standing conflicts of interest on many issues should have prevailed already!

The concept of binding arbitration seems to elude the mayor. Maybe he's trying to make a legacy as the worst mayor in the history of the city.

That's the thing about "politcal elites", they selectively uphold/enforce/ignore the law... Like immigration, "hate crimes", unlawful demonstrations/camping/destruction of public property (occupier "movement").

It reminds me of a book I read in school, it had a few choice lines in it like, "four legs good, two legs bad", as well as, "all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others".

Does it ring a bell with anyone?

To me it appears like he could have saved some money by just telling the union he wasn't going to arbitration. Also, it would have given him a better shot in court- not having an admin judge already rule on the case. Now he has to fight the arbitrators ruling in addition to the firing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top