JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True, but it is getting him all kinds of publicity all over the country and that's what he craves.

He's not wrong about soda and weight. Where he is wrong is that it isn't his or any other governmental agencies responsibility to decree what I can have and how much. It amazes me that he wants to limit soda size but by golly you can buy 5 malts if ou wanted to. Where does it stop? No pepperoni on pizza?

Bloomberg is a disgrace.. He should be tried for treason against the Constitution of the USA and the American people.. As bad as Europe can be, they don't have near the amount of regulations on food and alcohol as they do in the USA.

This is getting scary, I bet sooner or later people who don't have a special mark on their head and forehands won't be able to buy or sell anything without King Michael Bloomberg Herod and Caesar Obama Hussein's permission.

I still don't get how New York City gets to have its own laws that contradict the Federal laws of the country. Maybe, we should have a million man freedom march where everyone has a sugar-laden jumbo sized Mountain Dew and a sidearm on their hip. There isn't enough jail cells in NYC to hold us all.

It's about time they go after the people with those over sized cups! They need to give them 'sipper cups' like we give children. I'm sick and tired of the sticky mess they leave on the counter. I don't drink that crap and never will. We should tax every purchase (I'm thinking $0.01 an ounce) to pay for their health care down the road.

Lefty.

This is getting scary, I bet sooner or later people who don't have a special mark on their head and forehands won't be able to buy or sell anything without King Michael Bloomberg Herod and Caesar Obama Hussein's permission.

I still don't get how New York City gets to have its own laws that contradict the Federal laws of the country. Maybe, we should have a million man freedom march where everyone has a sugar-laden jumbo sized Mountain Dew and a sidearm on their hip. There isn't enough jail cells in NYC to hold us all.

This is over-the-top reactionary stupid ... especially the first pargraph. Secondly, the soda pop thing is a proposal and even if it wasn't I'm not sure Fed law addresses soda pop.

This is over-the-top reactionary stupid ... especially the first pargraph. Secondly, the soda pop thing is a proposal and even if it wasn't I'm not sure Fed law addresses soda pop.

Not nearly so nearly over-the-top reactionary stupid as Bloomberg...A talking head described him best - An out of touch ultra-rich dude with a Napolean complex. 1.3 million people have moved out of New York state and this guy is a big reason for it.

Bloomberg is #1 on the list.

18 Examples Of The Nanny State Gone Wild

"Is this really how we want to live?

Do we want our children and our grandchildren to live their lives in a nation that is increasingly coming to resemble totalitarian regimes like North Korea?

Yes, every society needs laws.

But we don't need millions of them.

Our founders intended to create a society where liberty and freedom would be maximized, and all of that liberty and freedom helped create an environment that gave birth to the greatest economic machine that the world has ever seen.

But now the control freaks are choking the life out of our society. Please take a stand against them while you still can."

"America is no longer "one nation under God." Today, America is "one nation under surveillance." Cameras monitoring our every movement, satellites taking pictures of our homes, listening devices being used to record our conversations, hi-tech computers capturing virtually every piece of correspondence, banking institutions forwarding our private financial records to Big Brother, and now armed drones flying over the neighborhoods of the American citizenry all reveal that America is anything but the "land of the free."

"What is what zero-tolerance policies in the public schools are teaching our kids: how to live in a police state."

- Economic Depression Blog

NOTE: I post this as something noteworthy, but America is toast already, we are as dead a Bernie Lomax.

"...There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our overthrow. ... Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." -- Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

He's not wrong about soda and weight. Where he is wrong is that it isn't his or any other governmental agencies responsibility to decree what I can have and how much. It amazes me that he wants to limit soda size but by golly you can buy 5 malts if ou wanted to. Where does it stop? No pepperoni on pizza?

If "Obamacare" isn't revoked by the SCOTUS in the next month or two and finally goes into full effect, you can bet your arse big-brother will eventually be dictating what your dietary habits will be... if'n they are footin' the bill, they will get to call the shots or you'll get "cut-off", or incarcerated for non-compliance. That's how they keep the states in line when they have no "legal power", they threaten to cut off funding... slavery it is.

If "Obamacare" isn't revoked by the SCOTUS in the next month or two and finally goes into full effect, you can bet your arse big-brother will eventually be dictating what your dietary habits will be... if'n they are footin' the bill, they will get to call the shots or you'll get "cut-off", or incarcerated for non-compliance. That's how they keep the states in line when they have no "legal power", they threaten to cut off funding... slavery it is.

Remember that Keagan [spelling?] was asked that question during her confirmation hearing and did not reply to it directly. She dodged it by saying it would be a silly law or something like that. Now I do realize that the republican that asked the question had Obamacare in mind, but still I found her lack of reply very telling.

Last Edited:

Since when did King Bloomberg and New York City get to make up their own laws and declare themselves as an independent entity governed by their own constitution that takes precedence over the Constitution of the USA. If every city ends up with a narcissistic mayor like Bloomberg who yields special power that goes well beyond what is an acceptable of a mayor (a king perhaps?), it will be a very sad day for this country.

Over-The-Top Reactionary Stupid? In 1773, the King of England probably said the same thing about those damn yankees throwing all the tea into the Boston Harbor. Freedom of Choice I think is an important American value.. Now, we have the freedom to choose what the government allows. And, the allowances keeps becoming more and more confined.

First they ban soda pop, then they ban candy, then they set up a committee that oversees all foods allowed and not allowed. Then some large greedy, ruthless corporation or government entity is created or a mix of the two come together and regulate everything we can eat and drink. Oh geez, we are not so far from that now with FDA and trillion dollar pharmaceutical companies. Soon, your fruit drink or burrito from the gas station will have to be from a government approved plant and produced by a government approved company. You will most likely have to pay more money for your food and only a small number of people will be able to produce the foods. The profits will go to these few greedy corporations and their corrupt government entities who work with them. It's a win-win situation for them and a lose-lose for us.

YEah, this is all hypothetical, but I am just thinking of how far things can go in a country where the government regulates and controls everything.

And do gun contol under the guise of safety issue especially with children in the house.

" When they do it for You They will do it to You"

And do gun contol under the guise of safety issue especially with children in the house.

" When they do it for You They will do it to You"

They are already trying this by calling for guns to be regulated as a health hazard. So far they haven't been able to do it but if Obamacare is upheld and the Gov't takes over all aspects of "health care"??????????????

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews