JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The former mayor of Vancouver quit after several people pointed out to him that MAIG was against ALL guns. This was several years ago.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Good luck finding an easily accessible list of MAIG anymore.

But someone did take the time to find the mayors here.

I'm surprised Ashland isn't on the list. Maybe after all the SB1551 (after it goes down) blows over, we try to make this list just a little bit shorter.
OREGON

Fred Phillips
Butte Falls, OR

Mike Morgan
Cannon Beach, OR

Ted Crawford
Dundee, OR

Gery Schirado
Durham, OR

Kitty Piercy
Eugene, OR

Peter Truax
Forest Grove, OR

Shane T. Bemis
Gresham, OR

Charlie Hales
Portland, OR

Bill Middleton
Sherwood, OR

Christine Lundberg
Springfield, OR

Sandra H. Larson
Veneta, OR

Just for the heck of it I'm adding the population of the lessor known towns on this list..

Fred Phillips
Butte Falls, OR 425

Mike Morgan
Cannon Beach, OR 1700

Ted Crawford
Dundee, OR 3200

Gery Schirado
Durham, OR 1400

Kitty Piercy
Eugene, OR

Peter Truax
Forest Grove, OR

Shane T. Bemis
Gresham, OR

Charlie Hales
Portland, OR

Bill Middleton
Sherwood, OR

Christine Lundberg
Springfield, OR

Sandra H. Larson
Veneta, OR 4700

Of course we already knew this....but the point here is that a formerly gun-legislation-happy mayor pulled his head out and went on record saying the true agenda is confiscation.

You'll have to navigate through the site probably to get to the article but it is free, I found it under 'most popular':

<broken link removed>

Bloomberg's ultimate goal is no different from Feinstein:

From Wikipedia:

Feinstein said on CBS-TV's 60 Minutes, February 5, 1995, "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."

Northeastern RINO. A little more to the right than the Dems maybe, on gun rights they are a wildcard at best.
that might explain his "new" position on the subject. Maybe he's backpedaling to get votes. I don't trust anyone who would join MAIG in the first place, if it was an honest mistake then he is not that bright. There is not much more invasive to freedom and the constitution than MAIG.

I think you should read the article, he sounds like a good man, as much as any politician could be one anyhow

OOPS!, sounds like he woke up and saw through Bloomberg's evil plan. It won't let me read page two without subscribing but I'd bet he's stuck his finger in the wind and noticed a change. Good for the cause anyway! I like him for now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top