JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think it’s time to make a push to write letters again. Really I don’t know how much it helps, but for me if I didn’t try I would always wonder. Maybe that sounds hokey to some of you more hardcore people out there. Okay, I can live with that. I try to send an automated letter each day and then write some legislator every other day. That’s just me. Each person has to decide what will work for them and then just do it.
Here are the auto-generated letters which will at least fill up the e-mail incoming boxes of the Legislators:

NRA-ILA
NRA-ILA | Write Your Reps

Ruger (5.32 million letters sent so far)
Ruger - Protect Your Rights

Hornady
email : Webview : Protect Your Rights

Washington State District and National Representatives
http://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/

Harry Reid
<broken link removed>

John Boehner
Contact the Speaker | Speaker.gov

Five pro-gun Democratic Senators who wouldn’t cave to Feinstein. Yea I know it may have been politics, but I still wrote each and thanked them. (Highlight the word “Email”, then hit your control key and enter to go to their site)

Sen. Begich: (877) 501 – 6275 <broken link removed>

Sen. Tester: (866) 554-4403 Email Senator Tester | Jon Tester | U.S. Senator for Montana

Sen. Baucus: (800) 332-6106 <broken link removed>

Sen. Heitkamp: (800) 223-4457 <broken link removed>

Sen. Manchin: (202)224-3954 Senator Manchin, U.S. Senator for West Virginia

I understand that we may give it everything we have and still pay a price and then these will be the words we will need to fall back on – MOLON LABE

Nice links. I need to call more.

And yes... IT ISN'T OVER. We are just in a brief intermission until Easter... So if your not going to write or call, take the time to see if you cannot recruit/educate some others to follow-up and tell them that for every phone-call I think it counts for something like 1,000 voters at the federal level.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top