JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In early June, deputies received an anonymous report of an unidentified male and female renting a storage locker outside of Bellingham and being in possession of narcotics, firearms, and stolen property. The reporting person also provided photos of the couple's vehicles and said that the male offered to sell the reporting party narcotics.

On June 17, deputies contacted the manager of the storage facility who said that the male had just arrived. The manager granted consent for deputies to contact the male in the facility. The male, later identified as 26-year-old Ricky Williams of Mount Vernon gave consent to search his vehicle which resulted in 106 grams of methamphetamine, 19 fentanyl pills, and approximately 4 grams of heroin.

Mr. Williams also consented to have the storage unit searched, which resulted in 15 firearms and over 2300 rounds of ammunition recovered. Mr. Williams, a convicted felon, admitted to dealing narcotics and trading drugs for the firearms that were in his possession. Mr. Williams was arrested and booked into Whatcom County Jail for 15 counts of Possession of a Firearm and Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver.

X-ufgI-&tn=VOSJumzogG9NnxWc&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Not too much of real interest there. The AT4 is probably inert, rocket long spent. The CZ 27 pistol is mildly interesting although it is one of several hundred thousand, most if not all .32.

As a dealer, I'd say the guy wasn't very good at it. But good enough to get in big trouble. Or maybe he shifted all the good stuff, only the dreck is remaining.

I always look at photos and lists of stolen guns recovered, to see if there's a nickel plated, 4" S&W 29-2 among them. It was stolen back in '99, probably long, long gone now, hopefully at the bottom of a river or the back of someone's safe. That would be preferable to it being in the hands of some criminal.

Not too much of real interest there. The AT4 is probably inert, rocket long spent. The CZ 27 pistol is mildly interesting although it is one of several hundred thousand, most if not all .32.

As a dealer, I'd say the guy wasn't very good at it. But good enough to get in big trouble. Or maybe he shifted all the good stuff, only the dreck is remaining.
The CZ is what grabbed my eye as well. As far as I know, 100% of the 27s were .32. It was the earlier CZ 24 that was built first in 9mm Luger, then 9mm kurz/.380.

I hope they get back to the real owners.

The CZ is what grabbed my eye as well. As far as I know, 100% of the 27s were .32.
Yes, that was my feeling too. But I hate to stick my neck out and say it. Because there is always the chance of a few one-offs in .380 that I don't know about that will give some sharpie on the forum an excuse to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Back in the 1970's when I had a pretty sizeable collection of German WW2 stuff, I had the obligatory CZ 27 but compared to other stuff of that era, not too exciting. I thought they were robust enough for a .32.

The Czechs came out with the CZ 38 later, I seem to remember those were .380. And a kinda goofy design. But the Germans never saw a gun that they didn't want to confiscate and adopt for their own uses.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top