JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I missed something in relating the Michigan issues....
Does 114 say what specific "permit" and define a "permit"? Or like Michigan law, simply say you gotta have a permit?
I am thinking of all the transfers that, on and after the 8th, must have a permit.
Without being facetious, say writing "Permit" on a piece of paper, is there some other official document that qualifies a resident to obtain firearms, that in effect is a "permit" to purchase firearms? Perhaps any print out of criminal history showing no disqualifying behaviors.

I am hoping for the best for you all.

Joe

It would take a complete change on how votes are applied for a ballot measure to pass.

In my opinion, a measure should only pass if it gathers 51+% of the districts in the state, rather than a simple majority throughout the whole state. The large city population centers are driving policy for the entire state.

It's a problem in WA as well. People on the East side of the state are tired of paying for special infrastructure projects in King county that they will never see or use.
There was a measure on the ballot in Oregon to do just but it was defeated by the state of portland.

I think I missed something in relating the Michigan issues....
Does 114 say what specific "permit" and define a "permit"? Or like Michigan law, simply say you gotta have a permit?
I am thinking of all the transfers that, on and after the 8th, must have a permit.
Without being facetious, say writing "Permit" on a piece of paper, is there some other official document that qualifies a resident to obtain firearms, that in effect is a "permit" to purchase firearms? Perhaps any print out of criminal history showing no disqualifying behaviors.

I am hoping for the best for you all.

Joe
It does define what the process of getting the permit entails, including the training to get the permit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top