JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok if you have seen The Walking Dead or FPS Russia's last webisode. Wondering what people would take in a normal or abnormal SHTF event? Now to play you have to state if you are the move or staying put. For fun you can state how the world is going to end. (Remember on the move, weight is an issue if you are on the move.)

For me in the northwest, we will have earth quake and or Mt ST. Helens and or Mt Hood go off. I would be moving and I would take the Ruger break down 10/22, Kel tec sub 2000, Savage 111 in 30.06 with sights, Remington 12ga 870 HD style, Glock 17 &19. The guns would be shared between my wife and I.

I picked these weapons due to their concealment ability, size, mag capacity share ability and lightness of weight of ammo, as well as how common the ammo is.

We can't have the world end yet,then we can't have WWIII next year.
If it does happen,I'm at the base of the Olympics with water to my north and on both sides in the form of the Hood canal and rivers.
I ain't going far unless I leave now for eastern WA.
I mean after all the Cascades blow and floods all the rivers,the Olympics blow,or the peninsula drifts off the continent,we are all bubblegumed
I'll stay here and take what comes

Darrell - Walking Dead.jpg

Darrell - Walking Dead.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads