JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is with regret to inform those here that Mark (markw76) passed away this morning. He was a good husband, father, and friend and will be missed by all of us. His voice was a voice of reason that rose above the nonsense that so permeates the current culture of shouting down your opponent. He left behind a devoted wife, two beautiful daughters, and a son-in-law. I find that words do not express the feelings I have, I will sorely miss his friendship, our weekly lunch meetings, and our time at the range. One can always tell the true character of a man not only by how he lives but how he dies. Mark maintained a good attitude even in the end, loving his wife, his children, and his friends. May his memory be eternal.

"O Master, Lord our God, Who in Thy wisdom hast created man, and didst honor him with Thy Divine image, and place in him the spirit of life, and lead him into this world, bestowing on him the hope of resurrection and life everlasting; and after he had violated Thy commandments, Thou O Gracious lover of mankind, didst descend to the earth that Thou mightest renew again the creation of Thy hands. Therefore we pray Thee, O All-Holy Master give rest to the souls of Thy servant Mark, in a place of brightness, a place of green pasture, a place of repose, and, in that they have sinned in word, or deed or thought forgive them: For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind and unto Thee do we ascribe Glory, together with Thy Father, Who is from everlasting and Thine All-Holy and good, and ever giving Spirit, now, and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen."

0615101200.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads