JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello there everyone. I just happened to find this forum and I thought it looked great and a great place to sign up.

I may (90%) be moving from Utah to Washington for my company and as a bonus to be closer to my parents who are getting up there in age. However, I hate moving around... so WA could be our last stop for quite some time and if that's the case, I need to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies/rights.

I have tried to keep up with the firearm laws up there as we visit yearly.... however I never really dug too deep.

I noticed in the last 6 years though, there has been quite a bit of legislation being introduced, and I wanted to get some information from people in the state and gun owners like me... about where they think its going.

Some of the stuff is just ridiculous... like they want to compete with California for who can remove the 2nd Amendment first.

Other than firearms laws, I love the state and I am looking forward to living there!

Thank you, cant wait to meet more of you!

Welcome kalison,

Wish you could bring the Utah gun rights with you.

We currently have a poopy governor, attorney general and mayor of Seattle. We need the likes of you for more votes! Personally I don't trust or vouch for any slimy politicians but it would be nice to get some lesser evils in office.

welcome and as said above it rains here just about everyday, and yes it seems like the west coast is wanting to be the west coast of califungus our rights are under attack for sure, but as of today we still have many of our 2A
rights intact and another voter on our side is always welcome :)

Welcome to the forum. Washington is a beautiful state and used to be a great state, until the West side became the left side of the state and dominates politics. Since the "right side" can't secede and join Idaho, I may have to convince my wife to relocate to Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana once she retires. Montana would be my first choice if it didn't tax retirement benefits as income...

A good rain coat includes a hood. :)

Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks!

Welcome! Where in WA are you considering?

We haven't decided yet, my company allows me to work from home as my office, however I have a lot of driving usually. So I am open to most of the state. The wife likes Everett.

welcome and as said above it rains here just about everyday, and yes it seems like the west coast is wanting to be the west coast of califungus our rights are under attack for sure, but as of today we still have many of our 2A
rights intact and another voter on our side is always welcome :)

Yeah, I am hoping it stays that way. I saw a bunch of garbage that they want to introduce and it made me really wonder what is going on out there.

Welcome to the forum. Washington is a beautiful state and used to be a great state, until the West side became the left side of the state and dominates politics. Since the "right side" can't secede and join Idaho, I may have to convince my wife to relocate to Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana once she retires. Montana would be my first choice if it didn't tax retirement benefits as income...

Hah!

Move to OR instead. King county sucks if you have to go there. The traffic blows in both cities though, Portland a bit better.

Unfortunately, it work and family related

Thanks!

Thanks!

We haven't decided yet, my company allows me to work from home as my office, however I have a lot of driving usually. So I am open to most of the state. The wife likes Everett.

Yeah, I am hoping it stays that way. I saw a bunch of garbage that they want to introduce and it made me really wonder what is going on out there.

Hah!

Unfortunately, it work and family related
If you have your choice in the state, go Spokane. If not and you need the I-5 corridor then Everett is a good hub as long as you do not need to go south in the morning hours. A second is Bellingham.

Are there some good Public Land areas to do some target shooting? I am used to having a lot of public land that I goto each Sunday for my version of church. The wife and I like to let the brass fly on the weekends.

I usually end up cleaning up a bunch of lazy idiots trash, but, its worth it to be able to setup my own targets and run my own drills or mini course of fire for practice and fun. I like IDPA, GSSF and I want to see about getting into 3 gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top