JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys

With the scarcity of most pistol powders I took the CSB-1 plunge.

With nothing (at the time) published I collected bits of data here, bits there, and eventually gained enough confidence to use Hodgdon's Universal load tables.

Spent Saturday testing loads, shooting at range, having fun :)

The bulk of the QuickLOAD predicted velocities are based off Universal, some are based off CSB-1 itself (I very recently updated QuickLOAD's data file, and now CSB-1 through CSB-6 is listed. A quick check of a few loads predicted about a 10% velocity reduction using CSB-1 vs. Universal, though the numbers in the table below contradict that).

Not enough time in the day to note spreads (though they were generally pretty minimal), just the # 'in the middle'.

DISCLAIMER: Don't use these loads, use published data. These loads worked in MY guns (TP-9, XDM, XDS, etc...).

CSB-1_loads_zpshujrmsek.jpg

Ok I see,
1.169 or 29,619 mm
It's basic 9 mm Luger
The table given by Maxam said 3,7/4,1grs for LRN 125 grs (Lead round nose bullet), the Gunshop said 4,2grs but it's look like Universal is 4,3 grs. So i'm getting a little confuse.
I'm not use to load 9MM. I did my 45 LC "Cowboy load" for a while but it is not as crucial than for a semi auto 9mm
I was using a Lee Classic for that.
I bought a Lee press and dies for my 9mm but still waiting for more info to start loading.
Thank for your help.
Miky

Hi, Thank a lot for this amazing work you did putting all that together.
I am using Lead bullet 125 grs RN Do you think that 4,2 grs will be correct for my 9 Luger ?
Miky
May want to clarify. Are you wanting to load generic 9mm Luger ammo. Or ammo specifically for a 9mm Luger pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top