JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wonder about the reliability for those who must take regular finger-tip blood samples such as diabetic blood glucose monitoring....didn't see any mention in the mfr spec-blurb

I do, I'm not sure I trust technology, and I'm an electrical engineer.
Ditto. My job is secure because tech never works 100% of the time. The weapons I need to protect my family are always near at hand. The other firearms along with jewelry and important documents go in a safe.

But….. it has "vein" technology! :D

Nope, I just grab my HD weapon off of my nightstand and it's off to the races!

:s0004:
Vein technology in the candy industry.

fa7f7c35d0b6_B59576CC-B65C-45E7-BAC9-95DB67FC4F08.jpeg.jpg

That's just silly! Better suited for a piggy bank.
I don't care how fast your mystery box is, my old arthritic hands will beat you to the draw grabbing my glowing tritium sighted pistol on the head board every time if the back door gets kicked in. Even If, yes, If, it works reliably, my finger will be on the trigger and gun pointed at the door when yours is still on the touch plate.
I couldn't tell you how many times I have tapped a touch screen and had to repeat , some times several times!!!
Its my life, and my castle, so my rules. Regardless what the progressives say, I'm going down fighting, no rules!

"He who hesitates is lost"
Cato 1713 (sort of)

OP
I apologize for you having to ignore your own thread. The veinthrobber pistol safe has some good and bad qualities ,IMO.
Good. It seems to be US made ,buy that isn't entirely made clear. The price makes that suspect. And if it is really made in USA, I would expect that fact to be better promoted.
Bad , double A battery power source??
It's 2022 . C'mon man . No more AA designs please.

As for the comments from Geezers and Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club ( y'all know who you are) ....Well.. some folks still have kids in the house. Leaving loaded guns on every flat surface doesn't always make good sense.

Hopefully an equal amount of shade has been distributed to most of the demographics who reside here.

I try to be an equal opportunity offender.

OP
I apologize for you having to ignore your own thread. The veinthrobber pistol safe has some good and bad qualities ,IMO.
Good. It seems to be US made ,buy that isn't entirely made clear. The price makes that suspect. And if it is really made in USA, I would expect that fact to be better promoted.
Bad , double A battery power source??
It's 2022 . C'mon man . No more AA designs please.

As for the comments from Geezers and Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club ( y'all know who you are) ....Well.. some folks still have kids in the house. Leaving loaded guns on every flat surface doesn't always make good sense.

Hopefully an equal amount of shade has been distributed to most of the demographics who reside here.

I try to be an equal opportunity offender.
I apologize for nothing! :s0118:

;):D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews