JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I got this Mav 88 and its been setting in the corner collecting dust. I have only handled it a few times in the last few months, well when i pulled it out on inspection the blueing on the mag tube was rusty. So whats a guy to do? Camo paint job

13320714_1045982778772236_4602320433071666910_o.jpg

Looks good.

I personally restored my last shotgun with some solvent and 0000 steel wool then oiled the whole thing down. Haven't had a speck of rust since and it looks original.

Yeah this was passed solvent and oil fix it was finger print rusts that was more then surface rust, Maverick blueing is not as good as mossberg from what i could tell looking at my 500

my brother has over 20k rounds thru his maverick 88. with no issues. ever. he loves that gun. same with my mossberg 535. well over 20k rounds thru it. no problems. ever. mossberg makes great shotguns!!!

You sniffing too much paint.

I Need to stop by sometime and take a look at your handiwork in person. You know, since I've been neglecting it.

Its possibly my favorite. Easy to use. 6 in the tube:) 17.5 inch home def. 22" goose gun! Lol only gun I own w a safety:) and it ambidextrous! I outfitted mine with a flash light and stock wrapped shell holder:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top